Walking points have changed.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Dec 24, 2014 4:41am

I walk alot and skimble used to have 4 point per mile. They have recently changed it to 1 point per mile which is ridiculous. You can walk a marathon and only get 26 points. Please change it back because I use my points as motivation from previous months. If you are going to change it at least start during the New Year and have an explanation.

26 Dec
Completely agree! Why have you, Skimble guys, changed the walking point rate??? What´s the idea? Do not hesitate to answer...
02 Jan
Hey guys, based on power user feedback we tried to restructure the point system, but obviously it's impossible to satisfy everyone! We'll see what we can do to fix the walking aspect of our point system. Thanks!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 2:24am
Is Skimble going to revisit the walking points or not?
Image_thumb
33 Posts
May 6, 2015 1:28am

They always ask for feedback and do nothing about it.  You can easily base a point system on calories.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 6, 2015 10:40am
I have religiously used Skimble for years now. I have motivated myself with the points. I paid several years to have pro. As soon as I asked for a response from you guys, you do not see the need to address the issue. So with that said, I no longer plan to use your product or tell my friends about it. I will truly miss the Skimble I started with. I see no motivation with my continued use of it. Good by old friend.
07 May
Hey Steve, and Frank, yea, unfortunately we were super swamped trying to fix an issue with sync to S Health and there are a lot of features that we are working on that unfortunately forced the re-evaluation of points to the backburners. We certainly understand your frustration regarding this issue, and we will not forget that this is something we should re-evaluate.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 28, 2016 8:13pm
where can I find how the points work? and their value to each workout or activity, such as walking?
06 Sep
Hi Deb, typically length of workout or level of difficulty assign points accordingly. There isn't a chart or anything to see how you can get points, but we'll see what we can do to make this information clearer in the future.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51