Low Carb?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 6:34am
via iOS
I've done lc before and lost more than 10 lbs but started back eating lots of carbs. I'm thinking about doing it again. I was jw if any of you are doing low carb and what you think about it. (:
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 7:04am
via Android

I know of many people that have had success with a low carb diet. I am currently trying it out myself. So far ive only felt tired, but im only a few days in.

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 8:15am
via iOS
The best way to loose weight are by reducing your carbs. But reducing your calories to much can fuck your body up. Try reducing your carbs in your last 1-2 meals of the Day depending on how many meals you eat a Day. This way you wont feel tied doing the Day and its much better fore your body. Then you can have a cheat meal once a week. Also this is something you can do all your life. So you wont EVER gain the weight back on.

Also I whould say start weight training it Will give you some shape :)
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 8:57am
via Android

Low carbs is great. Dont forget that calories are the main focus point. So go low on carbs but still hit the calorie amount you have set as your goal!

20 Jun
I lose weight on low carbs but can't stay away from them. Any suggestions?
20 Jun
I said remove carbs from all meals after 14:00 and have your carbs early on the Day :)
20 Jun
Yeah T J stay away from them. Haha there arent real tips for that other than discipline
20 Jun
Yea thats a good idea christian. But could be hard to hit your minimum of kcals sometimes. Thats why you got to count haha
20 Jun
Well Counting really does help a lot :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51