Need to lose 50 pounds!!

3 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Jun 25, 2013 3:22am
via Android

I need to lose 50 pounds.. help??

25 Jun
If thats ur size now in your photo is have to say you're crazy and would blow away in a good breeze if you lose 50 pounds.
25 Jun
Lol I know I don't look it, but I'm 180 I want to be 130.
26 Jun
I also need 2 loose between 50/60lbs I'm 190 lbs just started going 2 da gym last week, plus watching what I'm eating. everyone says I look like I'm loose weight but I don't c it.
6 Posts
Jun 25, 2013 3:57am
via iOS
NO DO NOT LOSE 50 POUNDS just eat well and exercise the only way you will need to lose weight is if your middle finger and thumb can go around your wrist your healthy weight if it can't you are overweight true tip PLEASE TRY IT
2 Posts
Jun 25, 2013 1:24pm
via Android
Good for you girl. You are a pro user. Fallow one or the training programs. They are amazing. Try going with the abs foundations. To by the levels 1 then 2 and then 3. They are 3 weeks programs. This programs have a resting day that's used normally for you to fallow another kind or training. You know, abs isn't everything. So I recommend you to go with a program called Lose it! Tone it! It's really good and you can do it along with the abs one on interval days. I know everyone is saying you don't need to lose 50lb. You do look great bow but wwill definitely look amazing at 135 or so. GO FOR YOUR OBJECTIVE AND "DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU ARE PROUD"
25 Jun

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51