Low calorie dinner?

3 posts | Original | Recent
84 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 11:57pm
via iOS
Anyone knows a good one?
29 Jun
I love stir-fry. Start by spraying a skillet or wok with a no del oil spray, and for moreflavor, add a few drops of sesame oil then use a paper towel to swipe the skillet to absorb unnessasary fat. Start by browning your protein, I love tofu because its cheap, full ofprotein and takes on any flavor you add to it, but you can use chicken, shrimp or whatever. Cut the protein into bite size pieces and add to hot skillet. Let it brown on each side about 3-4 mins each side. Add a few tbs of soy sauce &...
172 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 12:30am
via Android

One of my favorites...tacos but substitute the wraps/shells for romaine lettuce wraps and I use ground chicken instead of beef or turkey = delicious & you can eat a bunch!

Grilled kabobs with a side salad/fresh fruit

Kabob options... ( add some brown rice with it if you need it to be more filling)

Lean Sausage link /peppers onions
Chicken/onions/light BBQ sauce

I love baked/grilled salmon or tilapia over a large salad

25 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 4:51am
via iOS
I really love grilled cheese!! 2 pieces of Sara lee 45 calorie whole wheat bread, 35 calorie light laughing cow creamy Parmesan and a 40 calorie veggie mozzarella slice. Supper crunchy and creamy!

Shirataki noodles are a miracle to have. It's tofu pasta only 40 calories a whole bag! Amazing! I can have spaghetti and pasta guilt free

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51