Belly loss and tone

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 4, 2013 2:23am
via Android

How to lose and tone belly fat fast

04 Jul
*BREAKFAST: eat a lot of healthy brown bread that you are full and ready for your day (don't use to much butter) *LUNCH: eat what ever you want (carbohydrates> noodles or potatoes, salad, vegetables, fish, meat...) but don't eat toooooo much! *AFTER LUNCH: do not eat carbohydrates anymore!! (Noodles, potatoes, fried stuff) *DINNER: don't eat carbohydrates (because you don't need energy for the night) you can eat salad, meat, fish (don't fry any food!!!) or vegetables.*DON'T EAT: after 6pm .......... Do three or for times one our sport in the week. Dancing, jogging or what ever........ !!! I promise that...
176 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 3:21am
via Android

Cardio is the best fat burner. Also, throw in some HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises to tone up. These exercises force you to work yard in short intense spurts with little recovery time in between. This leads to greater after burn(the amount of calories you burn after your workout is over).

HIIT exercises give you a mix of cardio and strength training all in one workout.

I built my HIIT exercises (Core Blast, Sexy Booty, 20x10) from workouts I found here and at If you like them checkout Core Abs & Stretches, Cardio Fight Club HIIT, Strong Inner Warrior, MAX Tabata Test, or Power Challenge they're fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51