I am new and 15 looking for help

2 posts | Original | Recent
22 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 3:34am
via iOS
I am looking to loose some weight I weigh about 147pounds and I am not happy with that and I have a big stomachs that I would like to fix. So if any one has any advice or ideas/work outs to try that would be much appreciated. I have no work put equipment to use at the time, and I am just starting to get more and more motivated.... Thanks

P.S follow me and I will follow back
04 Jul
Start with simple cardio. That's just running. Jog around for good length of time. Do some sprints. HIIT-High Intensity Interval Training. Sprint as fast as you can for 10 seconds and jog/walk till you catch your breath. Repeat this over and over for 20 minutes. No rest. That should start you off good.
04 Jul
Thanks that sounds like a good idea
14 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 4:34am
via iOS
Well are you looking to just loose weight or tone muscle too? Also, what is your ideal weigjt?
04 Jul
04 Jul
I weigh about 147pounds and would like to get it done to about 125-130 pounds I am thinking more weight loss for now. Maybe some muscle work later
06 Jul
Okay I suggest doing easy stuff first. Look in "weight loss" and the 1st one is for beginners. Once you've been working out for a while boost it up. Like go to "fitness tests" and see how you have improved and check your endurance level. Hopes this helps :)
06 Jul
Thanks I shall try that

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51