What should I NOT do if I want to loose weight

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 3:02pm
via iOS
I want to loose about 10 pounds and I keep hearing that crunches and sit ups are bad to help loose weight is there any thing else I should stay clear of and does any one recommend a good weight loss work out.

Thanks
Fallow me and I will fallow you
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 3:05pm
via Android

Never skip meals

05 Jul
I will never skip a meal ever!! I love food to much
05 Jul
Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 3:05pm
via Android

Do HIIT-workout's & Run a lot, and drinky much water. Eat more little meals in stead of eating some little snacks and big meals. Good luck ! ;)

05 Jul
Thanks I am new on here is there any other pointers you have?
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 3:10pm
via iOS
You should eat a heathy balance and sometimes  diet. Dieting can cause health problems and always tell a doctor if you can diet. Exercising and eating heathy are the best things to do.
186593_576183428_213467127_n_thumb
1 Post
Jul 5, 2013 3:14pm
via iOS
Get plenty of sleep. Eat every 2-3 hours. Eat clean! No fast food. Watch your carb intake. Cutting carbs is a fast and easy way of shredding some lbs. Drink lots of water, it'll help get all the bad food you've eaten out of your system. Just remember diet is 80-90 % of weight loss. Working out is only 10-20 %. Hiit cardio 2-3x a week will also help shred those lbs. Good Luck
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 3:14pm
via Android

If you drink 2 glasses of water 10 minute before you make your meal and you should not want to eat as much. Also eating carbs can help before you work out, as long as you don't eat too much of them. For meals the carbs you should eat is things like mashed potato.

05 Jul
Do you know of any good work out I have no equipment and I am confined to only working out in my room
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 3:56pm
via Android
Well if you go to my profile I have a nice easy workout I made. I myself am aiming to get a six pack, at my age of around 14. I do plank, elbow plank, push ups and crunches normaly. You want to come on every day and do ab workouts to lose weight.
05 Jul
Study's show that if you are trying to lose weight that crunches aren't the best thing to use because it builds muscle under the fat and make you look bigger
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 4:34am
via iOS
Try the 24 day challenge package on my website http://www.advocare.com/130451173... It's a plus and will definitely change your body around, to better yourself and eating habits. Also, it helps lose weight, tone, lose inches off waist, and lean out.
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 2:55pm
via Android

Eat

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51