Help pls! Urgent

4 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 11:12pm
via iOS
Need help to loss weight in 2 months going down 2dress sizes.
06 Jul
I wanna do the same..,what kind of workout u do?
08 Jul
No carbs! Oatmeal with cinnamon and honey in the mornings, fruits and Veggies all day and veg and white meat for dinner combined with lots of water with lemon.
09 Jul
To start losing all that, you have cleanse your body and get all the toxins out... Look at my website and it'll help you in 24 days to tone, lean out, lose weight up 20lbs or more, if any questions contact me to my business email which is
3 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 11:12pm
via iOS
Any workout buddy's
05 Jul
What work out are you doing??
11 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 6:31pm
via Android

Hi! You've got a clear goal.. that's a great bigining! have to keep in mind this won't be easy, but this is gonna worth it. Then, be concious you need a lot of discipline and willpower.
   You can do it!   

First, start with some easy things: spend more time in motion and less resting, don't eat more than your body requires, instead of junk food eat a fruit, drink water instead of soda, etc...
   Now, besides taking care of your diet, you need to workout. Go from casual workouts to the intense ones according to the parts of your body you wanna focus in.. increase the intensity and time you exercise when you consider it's time to try something harder.
   Remember eating healthy, drink a lot of water, and workout at least 30min/day, it sounds very familiar.. but there's no other way you can make this and no affect your health.
   I'm pretty sure in 2 months you'll look amazing in that dress. So, go ahead. No doubts, no leaving this for later.. you'll get it.
   I'm here for whatever you may need ..Good luck!

3 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 9:30pm
via iOS
I'm usually doing 30 min exercise, either the average or hardest ones. Mostly being very active, because it dosent make sense for me to start with sit-up crunches and stuff when my bell still has fat, sit-ups and things of that such can make me look fatter, focus on losing the weight then onto toning up

This is what I think 
Wbu any ideas??? 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51