Get RIPPED 6 Pack Abs?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 4:41am
via Android

Only help if u currently have ripped and don't mind share advice on how to do the same

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 4:46am
via iOS
Eat right, do your cardio, do core work.  My fav ab workouts are kickboxing, Pilates, and Ab Ripper X (alternate days).
06 Jul
Or find the workout I created on skimble Full Body Shred. It will give you abs ;}
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jul 7, 2013 6:43am
via Android

Cardio is the perfect fat burner. Also, challenge your core (abs, hips, lower back, and butt) in different ways. If any of these areas is weak then you stomach will bigger than it actually is.

I built my workout (Core Blast) to challenge of the areas listed above. I built it from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com If you like it checkout P90x: Ab Ripper X, Core Abs & Stretches, or Autumn Abs there fun and challenging.

But there are other more intense ways to workout your abs that are just as effective just look around the forums there's plenty of info out there.

Also, monitor what you eat. Take note of what foods make your stomach bloated and eat clean.

Good luck and God Bless.

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 7, 2013 7:56pm
via iOS
Check out my topic on you have belly fat and you want abz... Worked for many people... That's my simplist and most effective advice I can give someone that wants abs and has belly fat
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 11, 2013 11:28pm
via Android

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51