Diet to try?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 5:36am
via Android

I took gluten out of my diet and lost 50 pounds and then I took dairy out and lost 7 but I'm not losing weight anymore... Any ideas on how I can quickly lose weight?

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 5:52am
via iOS
Quick is usually not healthy.  And eliminating whole food groups is not healthy unless you have a health concern/allergy.  I have allergies and health concerns and I think you're crazy for cutting these out if you don't have too.  But....  To answer your question, lean protein and lots of green vegetables are best.  Lower your caloric intake.  If you are going to cut out whole food groups, cut out sugar and added fat.  And then workout a few days each week.  Trying a nutritional shake to make up for the foods you go avoid without adding calories may be a great option.  I know Herbalife has an allergen free one and last I knew Advocare had made one but it was not on the market yet.  Visalus is low gluten and dairy, but it does contain some.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 6:04am
via Android
I took gluten out of my diet because of my siblings and now when I get it accidentally it gives terrible headaches and my mom and I have done lots of research on food allergies due to my siblings and a lot of things that happen with me are common in fairy allergies so it is more of a trial run for now I didn't do either one to lose weight. Thanks for the advice :)
08 Jul
Ok then you are not crazy, hope that works out well for you.
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 6:12am
via Android

Cutting sugar does great results

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 6:14am
via Android
Of course... My one addiction:/
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 6:20am
via Android
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 4:28am
via iOS
Check my website out http://www.advocare.com/130451173 and tell me what you think. Take the 24 day challenge package, it help

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51