Burning 300 calories a day enough?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 6:48pm
via Android

I wanna loose 2-3kgs... I have commited myself towards working out everyday... I am able to burn approx 300 calories a day by doing skimble workouts.. Is it enough? Please share your experiences...

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 6:56pm
via iOS
Any amount of work out is good but if u are calorie counting then the amount u burn depends on the amount u entake each day and u can find out depending on how tall you are and weight how many calories you need to take to maintain your weight I bike 3 times a week and burn 800 to 1200 calories those days not including my workout at the gym but I am able to continue to eat what I like due to the amount of calories I burn each day
13 Jul
Ryan,can u tell me what all u do besides biking 3x a week. How many miles??
13 Jul
I would start lifting weights and before you say I don't want to build muscle there are workouts u can do that are more cardio base lifting plus the more muscle you have the faster you burn calories/ fat. I would do circuit weight lifting. Put like muscle groups together like biceps, back and shoulders do three bicep workouts for example db curl, reverse curl, and then pull-ups one after another then once u do all three that is one set do about 5 times each muscle group it's kinda hard to explain if you don't get it hit me...
Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 7:30pm
via Android
Thanks a lot for the suggestion...i will dwfinitely calculate my daily calorie intake required for determining how much should be my workout calorie burn:-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51