Workouts during Ramadan?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 10, 2013 6:54pm
via iOS
Any ideas of workouts that I can do while I'm fasting.? Please help
10 Jul
I always feel so lazy during ramadan once i decided to work an hour after Iftar but my performance was bad until i completely stopped working out during Ramadan
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 10:19pm
via Android

Lari pagi aja, karna tidak membuat dehidrasi

10 Jul
Huh?
10 Jul
Nj U, you look like indonesian people? Where r u from?
23 Oct
Benar John.
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 10:27pm
via iOS
Hey what's up? First of all I'd like to say Ramadan Mubarak to you and  all the people around  the world . Ok so working out during Ramadan might seem a little exhausting and your routine might change , but it's certainly not. As for me, I tend to workout after breaking my Iftar . If you want to you can jogg for a short distance during your fast but try not to exhaust yourself and make yourself thirsty.
10 Jul
Thanks and that's a good idea :)
Icon_missing_thumb
55 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 12:22am
via iOS
I was about to post the same topic! 
I was thinking of going to the gym before Iftar so I could be back home just in time for Iftar however I don't think that'll be such a good idea since the metabolism will be very slow and energy levels will be down and i won't be able to drink any water while working out. So what I'm doing is that I keep the food intake at Iftar to such a level that I'm not full but get sufficient energy so that I can go workout about an hour or so later.
Thinking of going before Iftar today, just to see what happens :P what's the worst that could happen hey?
Image_thumb
112 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 2:02am
via Android

Hi all.. this is the second topic on Ramadhan workout I find in Skimble. We also discuss it in Nadia's "Ramadhan help", join us if you would :)

Anyway for me, during ramadhan I choose more casual workouts like walking 30-45 minutes after sahoor or just before ifthar. Or light weight lifting and stretching..

many ppl go to gym after ifthar, but I personally try not to that since we only have little time for exercise in the evening with ifthar, taraweeh, and sahoor in such short evening (in summer). Our body need some time after workouts to get ready to sleep and wake up again for tahajjud/sahoor.

I hope this may help you a bit. Have a happy and blessed Ramadhan :)

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 23, 2013 12:50am
via Android

If u miss with the best u will die like the best .

Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 23, 2013 6:03am
via Android

That's really a nice question...one ramzan, I was following this routine...after my iftaar and taraweeh, I used to exercise for an hour with my group...our aim was not to lose strength and to just maintain the pre-ramzan level of exercises....we never added more weights during ramzan.....it was just to maintain the strength.and it was tiring...but we all were fully motivated...and we continued...it was such a nice experience

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51