Thighs and weight

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 8:06pm
via iOS
I really wanna lose weight and reduce the fat on my thighs can someone help me? Any nutrition advice and is there a trick to calculate the calorie income I should take daily?? Thanks❤
Jul 10, 2013 9:26pm
via iOS
When you want to lose weight and fat on one particular area, remember its impossible to spot reduce. Cardio burns fat everywhere so the fat you want to lose on your thighs will gradually go away along with the fat on any other parts of your body. Every time you choose to workout, start off with a cardio routine, then a toning workout, and finally a stretch. If you just tone your body without cardio, the muscles you've worked so hard to get won't be able to show under the fat. Cardio is everything when losing fat.

Stay away from the sugary products, sodas, and processed foods. Go for vegetables, fruits, lean meats, dairy, water, and whole-grain carbs. Don't COMPLETLEY cut yourself off from sugars, just gradually eat smaller amounts until your body is used to not having as much sugar and you only eat sweets occasionally.

If you want to track your health, I reccomend using the app My Net Diary. It is very helpful when tracking your health goals, both nutrition and fitness. It also calculates a normal amount of calorie intake based on your goals.

Hope I helped! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51