Need some opinions

7 posts | Original | Recent

260894_510095778_1164979864_n_thumb
1 Post
Jul 11, 2013 5:50pm
via Android

Hi I'm new here. I'm 27 year old sahm with 3 kids. My start day is 7/10 and my end day is 8/10 i wanna lose 14 lbs in 30 days. I'm currently 144lbs bmi of 26 also doing slimfast 321 plan. Any opinions on the best exercise to get rid if the weight and 3 inches off the belly?

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 5:59pm
via iOS
I recommend doing CARDIO. Switch it around, a few days bicycling, then walking, then walking and running, swimming and etc.

If you aint in a diet, i also recommend to start one, low on carbs or eliminate if u aint to active.
11 Jul
Well my plan is a 2 mile walk mon wed and fri with light exercise and tues thurs and sat would be a 30 min workout wit a lot of stair climbing a day. Do u think that's enough?
Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 6:00pm
via iOS
Eating right is how to get rid of belly fat. You can do all the an exercises in the world, and while you build strong core muscles, the layer of fat will remain. Focus on exercises that are on unstable surfaces that will make you engage your core more, and a good nutritional plan.
11 Jul
I just need to get rid of this baby fat i got lol. And thx for the info. I'm hopin this slimfast will work.
Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 6:05pm
via iOS
You absolutely have to add strength training 3-4 days a week. Lean muscle burns fat! Doing cardio alone isn't enough for anyone, but it's a great start.
11 Jul
I have no means for weight lifting and whatnot. What can i use for strength training that doesn't require a gym or buying anything. Any ideas to at home remedy for strength training.
Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 6:07pm
via iOS
Keep working hard! :) it will happen. Try to stay away from "diet" foods like slim fast, Atkins, etc. they are high in sugar and chemicals. When you eat something so man made, your body can't process it so it sticks it on you as fat. Eat as organic as possible! Natural foods can be processed by our body. Start with Trader Joes for grocery shopping, very cheap!
Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 6:11pm
via iOS
Tricep dips on a chair, push ups, squats, lunges (great for your butt!), look around the house for something easy to grasp (bag of potatoes, full large water bottles). Do over head presses, lateral arm raises, front arm raises with these. Since its a lighter weight, do more reps, like 3-4 sets of 15-20 reps
Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 6:14pm
via iOS
Even go to target or Walmart and buys just a few weights. You might spend $20, but it's an investment in your future!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51