Started walking again....

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 1:13am
via Android

Hi, I'm Lisa-Marie, 23(next Saturday) and I weight 240lb Four years ago I weighed 160 and I know that's a far fetched goal right now, but I'd love to get back down to it. I started walking again tonight after almost a year and walked 2 miles non-stop and I plan to walk at least 3 Times a week. Anyone have any tips to helps reach my goal. I need a good support system and I love making new friends! :)

12 Jul
Why not join the 10 miles a week challenge?
12 Jul
Eat clean and don't you dare think it's possible...go after it and on days where you feel it's impossible seek perspective. Hats off to you for starting again. Recomend you to try some fat burning exercises too
12 Jul
Impossible* sorry lol
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 1:19am
via Android
I just joined. Thanks for the tip :)
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 9:25am
via iOS
Walking a few miles is definitely a good start! Once you feel up to it, lightly jog here and there while you walk. Just remember no one or nothing can defeat you but yourself. Don't give in to yourself, instead improve yourself!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 1:36pm
via Android
Thank you all so much! I am trying to keep my healthy mind-set and achieve my goal! :)
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 4:53am
via Android

Hi,  good on you and keep it up.  I started walking part of the way from work and downloaded the cardiotrainer app which records your walk including steps,  kms and calories burned.  I've just started 4 min workout on weekdays and 15 on weekends.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 4:38pm
via Android

Calorie Count at the begiminh of this year I set a goal to get down to around 150lbs my starting weight was 227. I started out "eatting healthier" & exercisizing but quickly realized it wasnt working so I then started counting my calories consumed & burned every day. Keeping track in a journal. I initial lost 20lbs in 2 months then stopped doing it & put back on about 11 lbs. I started this again the first of July & am down 6.2lbs. So far Im doing well support in it helps a,lot. The reason I slacked off was bc of a lack of support I didnt ever post in the forums or talk to anyone about my goals. Now however Im finding out that in order for me to achieve this goal I need support. Good Luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51