Getting Married yay but I need help :(

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 12:29pm
via Android

Hi everyone great news i'm getting married.... Bad news I am trying to lose inches and fast i've worked out everyday at 6am like clockwork for a month... I've seen a small change but not what i'm looking for. I've done the crunch and squat challenge simultaneously. . Please advice be it food or workouts or lose weight wraps IDC just something ... Thank you guys so much :)

12 Jul
Try eating fresh veggies, proteins should be light such as fish and turkey. Avoid red meats breads sweets and anything that u didn't make from scratch. Sodium intake should be watched, high sodium can cause u to hold water. Ur workouts should be more aerobic and cardio full body based. Try Sports conditioning: running and finish with HIIT me with a carbo burn one day and move into burpees the next, fastest results will happen if u stick to eating clean and keep a constant shock on you body. BTW if u were trying to target zoned fat, that was...
12 Jul
Thanks I have been eating good at least I thought I was. I work out seven days a week can that hurt the work outs effectiveness?
12 Jul
Only if you work the same muscle group twice in a row. It will not give your muscles sufficient time to heal.
12 Jul
Try Eating more protein and less process food more fresh food like meat salads fruits and vegetables :)
12 Jul
For Every pound you lose drink a 16oz of water ') congratulations and good luck
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 12:43pm
via iOS
First of all, congratulations! Second, you will not see any results unless your eating is right. Stick to vegetables, fruits, healthy fats, meat, and complex carbs. Avoid wheat, dairy, soy, and peanuts, because those foods are the top foods for gaining weight, stalling weight loss, and causing bloating. You will need to do cardio if you want to lose inches, because just strength training will not lose inches. HIIT and sprint training are great for faster fat lose. In regards to strength training, you need to workout your whole body with various exercises, not just squats and crunches. Workout your glutes, legs, arms, and core. Do various exercises for better results, and never exercise one muscle group two days in a row. For example, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday workout you glutes and legs. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday workout your core and arms. Sunday is a rest day. Do cardio 5-6 times a week.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 12:51pm
via Android

Thank you so much :) I have been eating fairly well I guess I need to kick it up a notch.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 12:55pm
via Android

Thank you Ariana for the great advice especially about the wheat and peanuts I completely switched to wheat. I was under the impression that it was better. I also eat peanut butter at least once a week.  

12 Jul
Eat brown rice and quinoa instead of wheat, and eat almond butter instead of peanut butter. Most people do not realize that those foods that seem healthy (i.e. whole wheat bread, peanut butter, soy milk, etc) are actually not very beneficial to their weight loss journey. Good luck on reaching your goals!
12 Jul
Jeremy D has a post bout healthy eating. He's in my follows. Check out his topics, u should find it pretty easy

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51