Post-Workout Meal?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 3:08pm
via iOS
What exactly should I eat after a workout?
I'm not sure what would be best.
12 Jul
I wuld say wheat pasta or whole grain cereal or summin wit peanut butter
12 Jul
All my teammates swear by pb&j with choco milk. You get your wheat, prootein and simple sugars. Plus it's quick and easy too.
12 Jul
That's wat I thought but wat bout pasta
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 3:24pm
via iOS
I wuld say pasta whole grain cereal or summin wit peanut butter
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 3:38pm
via iOS
Sorry guys but the best thing a person can have after a workout is high quality protein. A great recovery shake is best, I recommend taking Rebuild Strength, it makes a Huge difference in your results. It's amazing what it has, I have a Nutrition Center in Corona and just had someone drop 6 lbs of pure fat in 1 week! You gotta focus 80% on Nutrition guys, only 20% of it comes from exercising.  :)
You can message me if you guys have any questions
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 4:11pm
via iOS
Where can I get this shake cuz I live in FL
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 4:14pm
via iOS
Not a problem, I can have it sent to you. I can message you about it later today
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 4:20pm
via iOS
Thx
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 5:08pm
via iOS
Something really easy is 2 hard boiled eggs and a Greek yogurt with fruit, it's really high protein.
12 Jul
Hard boiled eggs?
12 Jul
You put eggs with their shells in boiling water for about 15 mins
12 Jul
I kno how hard boiled eggs work but I'm kinda ..... Picky
12 Jul
Oh we'll they are really easy to make and are high in protein, plus they don't cost a lot.
12 Jul
Anything else besides eggs?
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 5:41pm
via iOS
The best way to avoid junk food is not having it at home. If it's simply not there, you won't be able to eat it. But if it's around you, you'll feel inclined to go for it. Test it out and you'll see. Make it a point to not spend money on it either, it's not really worth it. :)
12 Jul
That's kinda hard cuz my fam luvs junk food . It's everywhere
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 5:46pm
via iOS
Start with yourself, When you go to the store choose healthier options like the ones Enrique mentioned. And tell your parents that you personally don't want to get any junk food. Then, do your Best to stay away from the bad snacks as much as possible. It'll be hard at first but hopefully with time your family will come around and join you too. THEN the party's on! :D
12 Jul
I guess that culd work. Thx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51