Losing weight while working on the road

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 12:19am
via iOS
I recently got a job working for the railroad, and I was already starting to gain weight, but since the 2 months I've had the job I've really packed it on. I've always had a desire to get in shape, but now that I realize I need to its a must. I've been eating a lot of fast food and gas station items, because its convenient and I can't be picky when there's not very many choices. I was just wondering if there's any tips I can get on how to lose about 20 or 30 pounds before I go home in October. I'm honestly willing to do whatever it takes. I want my wife to be impressed, and plus it'll make me feel much better about myself. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 12:22am
via iOS
Also, keep in mind I work a minimum of 12 hours a day. J wouldn't mind doing about 30-45 minutes of working each day, if time allows it. I can do more if I need to. Like I said, I'm willing to do whatever I have to. It just has to be reasonable and fit into my very busy schedule.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 12:45am
via iOS
Also, I'm 5'10-5'11 and currently am just under 200 pounds. I would like to fix that before its info able. My goal weight is somewhere between 150 and 160.
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 1:33am
via Android

First thing i can say. You got to be picky when there is not so much choice! If you are forced to eat fastfood or at an gasstation those are the places its so easy to go overboard and just pick whats cheapest and most convenient. So that is the place to be picky and really look critical at what you are eating!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51