Help

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 16, 2013 1:36pm
via Android

I am 22 I am now 197.4 my I am trying to lose 40 pounds any suggestions I am eating good working out just need a lil push:(

16 Jul
I calorie count what I consume & what I burn. It seems to be working for me. It amazes me how many calories are in small things. Im trying to lose roughly 50 more pounds Ive already lost about 20.
16 Jul
Soo I eat good and workout why no results yet
16 Jul
Yea I do I got the app call noom it helps me out I put in wat I eat I eat 1200 calories a day sometimes lower
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 2:44pm
via Android

Do you actually count your calories? Ive limited my calorie intake to 1100 to 1200 a day. Even fruits & Veggies have calories. Eatting smaller portions & literally write down everything or use a fancy calorie counting app (those frustrate me tho bc a lot of them you cant get the rt amount of calories,or,add custom things) I only drink,water or unsweet tea.

16 Jul
I always drink water I work on the six floor I take it every day my husband got me doin 50 jumping jacks a day 20 push ups I don't know how to keep in track with my counting my calorie
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 2:49pm
via Android

Do you track what calories you burn? Do you drink sugary drinks

16 Jul
What kind of meat you eat
16 Jul
A variety but chicken & turkey r your "healthier options" I tend to eat chicken a lot Simple bc I like it.
16 Jul
Ok thanks a lot
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 2:50pm
via Android

Or maybe you need to lower your intake further?

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 3:37pm
via Android

There are apps look up calories burned ups,

Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 5:11pm
via Android

Cardio is the best fat burner. A good rule of thumb is to do 30 minutes (more or less depending on the intensity).

Here's a few cardio exercises....
Sports Conditioning Running
HIIT Me With A Carbo Burn
Cardio Fight Club HIIT
MAX Tabata Test
Fat Burner Deluxe
Quick Cardio Crunch
Chiseling Cardio Fix
Cardio Go-Getter Gobble

Also throw in some HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises to build some lean muscle. These exercises force you to work hard in short intense spurts with little recovery time in between. The result is a spike in your metabolism creating greater after burn (the amount of calories you burn after your workout is over).

Building muscle will help keep the weight you loss off. Your body has to work harder to maintain 1 lb of muscle and it would to maintain 1 lb fat.... So you keep burning calories.

I built my HIIT exercises (Core Blast, Sexy Booty, 20x10) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com If you like them checkout Core Abs & Stretches, Sexy Lean Legs, Thankful Thighs, Multi-Plank Challenge, Cut and Chiseled, Strong Inner Warrior, Mid-Section Drill, Drill Sergeant Mom they're fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

16 Jul
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 4:04pm
via Android

It's not just about counting calories, you'll realize that the more you exercise, the hungrier you get. I have 1 main rule when I eat, it's called the 1 ingredient meal. Where each portion of food is only 1 ingredient, (grass fed beef steak and a salad vs chicken fried steak and sour cream mashed potatoes), stay away from all highly processed foods. The closer to nature, the better, never eat fruits for dessert, those are best for breakfast and post workouts. Stay away from all soy products and cooking oils, eat healthier ;-)

19 Jul

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51