Should I drink water during and after meal or not ?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 9:42am
via Android

Everyone's like no cuz you'll gain weight but I read in Internet that doing that is important because it hepls in digestion. Help ! I don't know what to do...

17 Jul
ALWAYS DRINK IT. Constantly. If you're constantly drinking it, you won't have to worry about before/after/during meals. :) remember: If you drink only when you're thirsty, it's too late!
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 9:53am
via iOS
Drink a bottle of water before a meal so you don't digest as much food! 
If you get tired of drinking plain water add lemon or 
You can cut half a cucumber and one lemon and have it sit in the water over night! 
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 10:07am
via iOS
U can drink water before ur meal! Cz tht will fill u half way and I wudn end up eating too much! Bt avoid drinking water soon after the meal! Giv it a break of 30 mins!
I knw u read diff things! Bt I for this info Frm a frnd of mine who is a doctor! 
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 10:25am
via Android

Better to drink water before meal cus it makes u not to eat more and after meal wait for atleast 30 mins to 1 hr after eating...as what i got info. From doctor it is the same what i suggested to u....

Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 12:05pm
via iOS
I drink water before, during and after my meal. If your staying within a normal calorie range there is no need to fill up on water before your meal to make you fuller. You need cals to function. Water helps with digestion and organ function as we are made of mostly water, you should be drinking at least 64 oz a day. And more in the summer since you lose lots more through sweat. Jmo
17 Jul
It true to hv 8-12 glass a day and thats recommended!....add when u r working out...:) ;)
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 12:58pm
via Android

Thank you

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 1:34pm
via Android

It depends. Its ok too drink warm water after a meal. Cold water makes the fat harder to dissolve causing cancer possibilities

17 Jul
As i what i read someone suggest that if u eat ice cube help to lose wieght....as u said cold watet makew fat hard to disolved....let me search and will find the correct explaination..:) ;)
17 Jul
Only after eating is it bad
17 Jul
Yeah most are saying that drink cold water makes fat!...but still we dont knw what is real!..:) ;)
Image_thumb
1021 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 5:19pm
via Android

Drink water whenever you like. Does no harm. Drinking water to eat less is a silly idea to me.

Image_thumb
226 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 5:28pm
via iOS
Drink water all of the time.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51