Effective way of loosing weight

8 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 11:09am
via iOS
Currently at 123kg and wanna drop down to maybe about 80kg... How can I do so?
2 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 12:54pm
via Android

The best way is to do cardio exercises, bike riding etc.... And the most important is to burn more calories then you eat.

10 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 3:15pm
via Android

The Insanity program will work! But if u don't want to do that. Running for 15min a day and watching your diet

8 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 4:56pm
via Android

Pay some attention to the good you eat. you don't HAVE to count calories, but bear in mind your weight loss will flat line. at that point, judge it by your waist, not your weight. a pound of muscle is ALOT smaller than a pound of fat... other than that, exercise at least twice a well for at least 30 minutes.

17 Jul
food, not good, and week, not well...
3 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 5:07pm
via iOS
Jog if you have time to do so. I prefer cardio. Do a lot of cardio because it can destroy your fat belly most and other part's fat effectively. Jog for 20-30 minutes. Do simple Cardio just like below

Jumping jacks - 30 secs
Burpee - 30 secs
Mountain Climber - 30 secs 
Prisoner Squat - 30 secs
Jump Squat - 30 secs
High knees - 30 secs 

And it's done! 
21 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 6:16pm
via Android

You can do it chucky don't stop pushing forward :)

667 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 7:39pm
via iOS
View my profile go to topics started and view you have belly fat and you want abs.. My advice is there.. Works like magic if you consistent and don't cheat
260 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 2:48am
via Android

Cardio alright for losing weight but if u want to just get rid of fat and still eat like a man resistant exercise is best riding a bike jump like a fool or spin in circles only burns calories while u do it weight circuit training has cardio benefits builds strength burns calories for hours to rebuild muscle doing only cardio has little strength benefit.

20 Jul
I agree, weight training and clean eating will get you where you wanna be. Build muscle to build up your metabolism, then your body will burn more calories while at rest. Cardio only burns while your working out.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51