22 years old, my son is 2.

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 17, 2013 6:26pm
via Android

Trying to loose the baby weight from two years ago.i want to get rid of my love handles, soon down my legs and tone my belly and arms.what's some good exercises to pinpoint these areas.thank you (:

17 Jul
Slim not soon lol
17 Jul
On the exercise screen you can filter workouts that target certain areas. It's been really great for me. I'm in your position, my youngest is 2 and I finally realized I needed to stop using the pregnancy as an excuse to be out of shape. The workouts on here have helped a ton and I've only been at it being really dedicated for a week and I'm feeling better and looking better. I also cut sugar out which had helped tons. Anyway, good luck!
1 Post
Jul 17, 2013 6:30pm
via Android

17 Jul
81 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 7:41pm
via iOS
First of all hard work, eating healthy, eating in moderation. Run, swim, bike, jumping jacks, push ups, jump rope, curls, squats, lol everything.. Just target the areas you want and Pick the right work out on here and kick some ass! Don't quit until your eyes are drowning in sweat.. Your muscles are shaking and your body is ready to collapse! No escusses just get out there and have fun!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51