Eating veggies but still having a big tummy. What to do next?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 18, 2013 5:09am
via iOS
I eat veggies (cabbage, letuce, etc) everyday but the problem is I still have this big tummy.. Can you give me some advice on what to do to have a flat abdomen. Thank you :)
18 Jul
Do ab workouts! And the key is to drink a lot of water! To kick start ur day and gt the metabolism goin, drink a huge glass of cold water in empty stomach! And eat almonds and egg... U cn look for food tht gives u flat belly! Look it up online :)
18 Jul
They say abs are made in the gym & perfected in the kitchen. If you have a layer of fat over your abs no amount of sit-ups is going to get that to go away. Cardio & calorie control for the flab & sit-ups for the 6 pack when the fat is gone.
Image_thumb
77 Posts
Jul 18, 2013 12:34pm
via Android

I have the same problem also... from my.understanding the tummy fat is the last to go and it takes time...

18 Jul
Thank you. Coz i've been eating salads for a month now and this tummy seems to have no change :)) ill try to do some workout for this
19 Jul
Don't just eat salads! Thats only portions of vegetables. You're missing protein and dairy to complete the meal!!! Abs are made in the kitchen and salads dont make abs
Jul 19, 2013 1:40am
via Android

One word SWEAT!

186821_100001075766135_816651581_n_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 4:25am
via iOS
Work out
Image_thumb
165 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 2:56pm
via Android

Cardio workout will help.

You may want to try this:

All In Place Cardio

I just made that for myself because I have no time to go out to run or visit the gym because of my work.

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 3:55pm
via iOS
Eat all the veggies you want. You not going to get a flat tummy if you don't watch your suger and carb intake.. Exercise also plays a vital role
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 4:24pm
via Android

There's a thing called carb depletion where you alternate carbs and proteins every other day of the week and you have 1 cheat day. These helps confuse your metabolism into burning fat. Also, you need to work out for this to work.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51