Ladies, how can I reduce my bust size?

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 19, 2013 9:42pm
via Android

I want to reduce my bust size. I'm a 36A, I don't enjoy wearing my bras with that lump sticking out.

20 Jul
Your bras are probably the wrong size. Have a professional fitting done and see what they say.
11 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 8:11am
via iOS
If your cups are too small, you could go up one cup size. A lot of the fat in the body are stored in the breast area so most of the fat loss in the beginning will be in the bust.
8 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 8:48am
via Android

Did you say too small or too big?  I found mine got bigger with weight gain but not smaller with weight loss -  over time I've gone from a B to a D

20 Jul
I went from a big C/D to a DDD; doesn't matter how much weight I lose, they don't go below a DD. it wouldn't be so bad if they looked as nice at a DD as they do at DDD..
20 Jul
I have to agree, I put on weight and it goes to the bust. But it takes a lot more to even lose a tiny bit. I lost 2 dress sizes before I lost 1 cup size. I don't have much more to lose so stuck with the large bust. A good sized bra though does help with the exercises, especially if you get one suited to the type of workouts you do.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51