HOW CAN I MOTIVATE MYSELF? :/

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 1:56pm
via iOS
Hi guys. I'm a newbie here lol. I just realized i lately i eat a lots of sweets i drink a lot of colds sodas etc. esp foods which has a lot of caaarbs! Now i really want to burn my fatssss! I have to attend to a party on August 23rd and i have to look sexy! Lol now how can i motivate myself :/ i mean how can i stop from eating how can i descipline myself HELLLLP! Lol
22 Jul
Congratulations! On starting a new chapter of getting in shape. It is tough to break our regular routine but all you need is determination. Why do you eat snacks so often? Could it be possible that you are bored or stressed? Time to find other things to fill that void and replace those calorie counters for delicuous healthy replacements. Keep in mind that you have a goal and treat yourself to something when you start seeing an improvement. But not with those snacks.. something beneficial for yourself. Thats my advice. Its also good to have a friend keeping you motivated...
05 Aug
You can motivate your self by thinking what you really want to do!
Abcd_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 3:23pm
via iOS
Look at the mirror and scale everyday,when u see urself not in the desired shape and weight maybe u will be motivated lol
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 3:39pm
via iOS
First of all,welcome to skimble community..the best way to motivate yourself is take the dress u will wear and place it where u will see it everyday..and everytime u workout,think about how sexy u will be,look at the dress,and dnt let go..and for you cravings,the best way is to use alternates..i  like to eat muesli instead of sweets and water or green tea for sodas..be strong,gud luck
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 3:47pm
via Android

I keep a food journal. It helps me. It keeps me accountable on what I eat.Also go for a walk,.ride a bike and just keep moving. I wish you success on meeting your goal. I am here if you need some support.   ;-)

Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 4:02pm
via Android

Create goals and treat yourself to LITTLE prizes when you meet them so as not to undo what you have worked for.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51