Squash a rumor for me

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 8:12pm
via Android

I've heard that for people with a slow metabolism it's hard or sometimes impossible for them to lose the weight they want. Is this true?

31 Jul
Actually, if you change your eating habits by eating smaller, clean foods more often (like 5 or 6 meals per day) you can get your metabolism rolling again. This and a good work out routine are key to losing weight and building muscle.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 8:48pm
via Android

What if you eat somewhat unhealthy but small portions?

28 Jul
Just eat as healthy as you can and be patient :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 8:56pm
via Android

It's all about calories in and calories use u use more calories when u have protein and milk products. To speed up calories burn use circuit weight training it burns as much calories as cardio but because it breaks down more muscle u use more calories to repair them for as long as 36 hrs afterwards.

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 8:57pm
via Android

You'll still work harder. The healthier the food the easier the weight comes off. You can work off unhealthy food, it'll just be harder

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 9:01pm
via Android

I'm down to 127 from155 but every weekend have a BIG piece of chocolate layer cake just made sure not to take in too many calories during the week so u can enjoy a little cheat.

Image_thumb
56 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 1:44pm
via iOS
No, it is not impossible.

People who can not lose weight are trying to hold on to their old eating habits and finding other things to blame such as genetics, food types (dairy, meat, sugar blah blah blah).

If you burn more than you consume you must lose weight.

It's like saying you have a car that never runs out of gas... If you stop refilling the tank and keep driving it... You'll run out, I promise ;-)
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 9:21am
via Android

It only hard if u eat unhealthy but u eat healthy n do a good workout it not that hard it just take longer.

623614_1443436011_763276724_n_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 4:57am
via Android

Try thermofit from it works.  Boost metabolism and is a thermogenic push so its going to speed up your metabolism.   Www.wrapthatbelly.com

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51