What is a great way to lose weight but eating right to avoid unhealthy food?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Img_20130723_203618_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 11:51pm
via Android

Its really hard for me to avoid unhealthy food , i mean i eat healthy but dont eat that much when im.not that hungry so i jus drink water until i get hungry but whats curious to.me is wat kind of foods can i make like healthy foods that will help yuh lose weight but is also healthy for yuh but i also drink lots of water :) any suggestions?

30 Jul
Grilled chicken, grilled fish, veggies. You can also snack on almonds or other nuts. Drink protein shakes as well
07 Aug
If you have an android download MapMyWalk. It helps you keep track of calories and also helps you keep track of any exercise you did that day.
07 Aug
Ok thanks amanda B :)
Jul 30, 2013 1:35am
via Android

Hummus and crackers

30 Jul
Ok i will thanks :) btw wats hummus?
30 Jul
Its really good!!like if u have an h.e.b youll c it its sorda like a thick sauce
30 Jul
Chickpeas paste
Img_20130723_203618_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 1:48am
via Android

My new motivation song by fall out boy my songs know what you did.in the dark :) even tho i dont listen to these kind of songs

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 12:01pm
via iOS
Honestly like I told Sumone else ur able to eat what u want the secret is counting your calories! The reason we gain so much weight is becuz we don't know what's enough . So this is what I did I downloaded the called call " my fitness pal " the profile asked for me to insert my current height, age and weight. Then from that info it told me how many calories to eat a day. So at 1200 calories a day a slice of pizza was 120 ( example ) so I subtract 120 from 1200 leaves me with 1080 now u can chose to get another slice but remember if u eat breakfast and lunch then snack u have to becarful u have enough calories left for dinner cause if breakfast and lunch took almost 1200 calories u don't want to go over the remainder . But u also don't want to be under. So I did that and before I started counting calories I was at 225 and dropped down to 209. It's possible but also drink plenty of water and with no exceptions stay away from water that has waaaay to much sugar as well as alcohol. Kk Gud luck
01 Aug
Ok & yea i have that app and i use it & i watch wat i eat
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 12:02pm
via iOS
The app called " my fitness pal " sorry lol the beginning of my first comment was off lol
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 12:04pm
via iOS
Stay away from soda " correction smh
01 Aug
Oh dont worry i dont drink soda no.more i drink water :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51