HELP PLEASE! Trying.

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 1:57am
via Android

I am 5'3 at 270 pounds. My problem areas are my stomach and arms. I work 3:30pm to midnight. What are suggestions on how to eat with my work schedule and exercise. I eat chicken, tilapia, drink water, snack on almonds, yogurt and fruit. I eat brown rice and whole wheat bread. Please help. I don't want to go to a gym because I am very uncomfortable around others.

Thanks in advance.

07 Aug
Ditch the bread. Unneeded carbs right there. Drink at least 50-80 ounces of water a day...throughout the day not all at once. No soda. No fried food. But reward yourself once a week. If you start your week on Monday, your reward day is Sunday. Eat a small amount of sweets that day like a small piece of cake . But nothing crazy. Do cardio at home , totally possible. Jog in place or back n forth in your room . Don't worry about Ab routines because if you don't do cardio first you will actually make your stomach look...
07 Aug
I can get rid of bread easy but when I put in how much I weigh and my height it is telling me I need 2711 calories then to burn 740 calories. So what do I do? I'm not too big on sweets so I may pass on that often. My problem is late night eating cause I get off at midnight and the late night eating consist of unhealthy foods. My first goal is 50 pounds. But thank you!
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 2:41am
via iOS
Keep eating the way you are, because it is just fine. Watch your carbs intake, though. You should also start doing some light exercises, too. I would recommend walking; it is easy, because you can do it anywhere. If you do not want to go to the gym, just go walk around outside. Start easy, so that you do not get discouraged. If you have any other questions, I and many others would be happy to answer. 

God bless! 
07 Aug
Totally in agreement . Cept the bread :p xD lol
07 Aug
I wanted to try walking 30 minutes in the morning. I want to lose weight, get healthy then get fit. Thank you!
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 3:03am
via iOS
Keep healthy snacks with you all the time. Nuts, seeds, carrots, apples, oranges, dark chocolate with good sweeteners, etc. When you feel the need to eat at night, drink several glasses of water instead. Instead of eating around 2700 calories a day and burning around 700, try eating 2200 calories a day and burn 100-300 to start. Remember, the key to success in weight lose is starting slowly and building up. It will take time, but, in the end, you will be so proud of your accomplishments. You can do this! 

God bless! 
07 Aug
I can do fruit and nuts (I keep almonds in my desk at work) but dark chocolate is ok? What about protein/fiber bars?It's like you read my mind cause I'm hungry now and thought I should just drink water when I get home to get full.
07 Aug
What about breakfast food? Egg whites ok? What do you recommend for breakfast?
07 Aug
For breakfast, egg whites are good. Also, oatmeal with fruit or yogurt with granola is also good. Yes, dark chocolate is beneficial for your body in the right quantities, as is red wine. As far as protein and fiber bars go, you can have them, but I would not recommend having them everyday. Just make sure that they have no sugar or processed sweeteners. In regards to food, you may want to avoid wheat/gluten, dairy, soy, artificial sweeteners, and sugar/processed sugar. If you can get a food allergy test, it would be very beneficial, because if you have any food...
07 Aug
I can stay away from wheat no problem but I've been drinking this Silk Protein strawberry banana which has soy in it.
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 3:16am
via Android

You eating habits is good but on ur brake try the 2to5min moderate workouts it help n avoid eating before u go asleep

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51