Stuck at the same weight

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 3:35pm
via Android

Hi everyone :) , im new to this, i decided to give it a try because Im having lots of trouble losing the last 10 pounds i'd like to . I read a couple months ago about that it could be because i need to change the exercises, but i started going to the gym (i was exercising at home) 3 months ago and still no change . Have anyone here been through this before? Do you have any tips on how i can start losing weight again??

07 Aug
Proper eating habits are just as important as cardio for weight loss.
07 Aug
I dont eat more calories than my body needs , maybe on weekends lol, but maybe i should reduce them even more :/
07 Aug
Have you tried HIIT cardio?
07 Aug
Not really is it good?? I do an hour of jogging and walking 5 times a week and then i lift weight, never heard of HIIT cardio :P
07 Aug
Its definitely a good running workout. It stands for high intensity interval trIning. I have a routine under my liked workouts for a treadmill.
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 4:10pm
via Android

Muscle confusion is what you need. Plus how is your eating... To be honest i hate when people say mostly clean. Either you are or you are not. Wheat and dairy tend to prevent weight loss

07 Aug
I usually count calories and do not eat more than i need, i eat lots of fruits as well, but yes i have a weakness for bread and milk T.T although i dont exagerate eating them. Maybe i should take them out of my diet completely :/ that will be a hard one though lol
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 4:16pm
via Android

Eat green veggies and make ur workouts more intense

Image_thumb
39 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 4:21pm
via Android

It's probably because you're gaining muscle while losing fat? Or your bones become denser. I've been exercising for a year now and my weight doesn't change but I see obvious changes in my body. Curvier and more muscle definition. I think the number on the scale doesn't matter unless you're going for competition that requires you to be at a certain weight.

07 Aug
Thought of that too, but i havent seen a huge difference either, so maybe thats no it :( , i dont much fat in my belly though my problem are thighs maybe later on ill see some results, i hope :)
07 Aug
Oh dear, sorry cant help much. But I think you should keep exercising anyway and be patient :) I believe you'll see some results eventually.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51