Best way to lose fat?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 8, 2013 5:37am
via iOS
I'm not really fat anywhere else besides my stomach, but no matter what I do, I just keep gaining fat, I'm 6 foot 173 trying to get down to 165. I'm eating 1630 calories a day, a lot of meats and protein but and doing cardio 6 times a week and started a strength training excercise program. But the fat isn't going anywhere. PLEASE HELP!
08 Aug
What does your carb intake look like? What does your cardio consist of?
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 2:04pm
via iOS
Lower your calories per day and don't skip a meal.. Eat small 5 meals a day then eating 3 big meals... And drink 10 glass of water that will help ur metabolism go fast and u ll lose weight...
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 3:23pm
via Android

Anyone who tells u to take in less than the cal u r... Dont listen to... They do not know what they are talking about... Ur calorie intake is low enough! Quality of food is more important than quantity

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 4:31pm
via iOS
Zach I'm 6'2 210 pounds and maybe 6 or7 percent body fat. If your 6' at 173 i can't think u need to loose much at all. I think moderate exercise would do fine for you. Eat healthy amounts and you will be fine.
08 Aug
I'm probBly 15-20% body fat and less muscle. I need to shed off the excess flab and replace it with muscle.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 4:43pm
via Android

"Jump-Rope"20mins a day, and Bike w/ weights in your bag

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 5:42pm
via Android

Hiit. Lifting higher reps with no resting. (rest sets are light weight but still a lift) you may not lose any weight with lifting weights but you will burn more calories and fat from building muscle than just running. Google the workout LM-15. It's a high intensity workout. I went from 205lbs to 182lbs on this workout. (with dieting) good luck on your goals.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51