Can't stop eating bad food

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 9:28pm
via iOS
I just can't stop eating bad food and I hate myself.. First I decide not to eat it .. Then I just end up eating more than I expect...
09 Aug
You got that right
09 Aug
Got what right?
09 Aug
it's not your fault its your cravings
09 Aug
But it's like that everyday
10 Aug
If you can't get rid of it all at once, you can also get rid of one bad food each week and replace it with healthier food
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 9:51pm
via Android

If you want to stop the first step is to get rid of it. but some time you can give yourself a reward when you reached a goal

09 Aug
But Im not losing anything I'm gaining weight..
09 Aug
You have to force yourself to have a good and clean diet and workout 3 to 4 times a week at least. In the start its normal to cheat but at some point you will get the hang of it and only eat veggies and fruit on a daily basis.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 3:47am
via Android
Same here.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 3:47am
via Android
Same here.
Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 10:22am
via Android

Dear Simmy, no matter how much junk food you take in, my advice is to have a glass of bittergourd juice one a week that simply acts as anti-oxident and cleanses the body thoroughly. You might find it hard in the beginning but try adding little sugar to the juice before emptying the glass. You also may increase the frequency to once in 5 days rather than weekly dose. Thanks

11 Aug
I used to have the same problem a year ago when I couldn't stop gaining weight. Instead, I stopped even looking at the junk food and went straight to the fridge, where we kept the real food. If your in the mood for something sweet, eat any fruit you want...if you don't have any then take a trip to the nearest market right away!! If your in the mood for something salty or savory have any vegetable you can find with a bit of hummus, salad dressing, or if you have nothing conjure up a dip yourself!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51