Smoking weed boosts metabolism

20 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 7:54pm
via Android

That's right.. It's better if you smoke a bong or vaporiser as it gets rid of the toxins in the weed.. So don't smoke joints.. Just got bongs or make weed tea, weed pasta, omelette or cakes.. Either way. That shit boosts your metabolism hence why you get munchies after but drink water and eat fruit when you get munchies.. You will shred body fat my niggas

13 Aug
Does not extinguish any of the effects of weed smoking i.e paranoia. Sleep deprivation etc therefore no real recovery time 4 muscle replenishment and diminishes work rate and efforts
01 Sep
As long as you burn weed, you are getting toxins in your lungs and body. All of the ingredients in the weed might not be dangerous individually, but when burned, they combine to create a more hazardous product
Image_thumb
132 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 8:02pm
via Android

I also feel sluggish the next day and have horrible stamina. One of the big reasons I quit. Any way around that?

01 Sep
I think it is just a matter of coming down entirely before going to bed. If you go to bed wasted, you wake up wasted. So, pot as a sleep aid is bad advice.
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 8:35pm
via iOS
Damn I should try weed pasta
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 11:55pm
via iOS
I so wish that was true but its really not good for you so thats why i stopped after a few times
Image_thumb
94 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 2:16am
via Android

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 2:46am
via Android

See I've been smoking for years but it's never stopped me.. I'll smoke a bong or bowl once a night before bed... It's fine for me, I think it has different affects for each individual..

01 Sep
The thing is, after a while of regular smoking up, you can be sluggish in the morning and not know it because you are so used to being sluggish in the morning. You don't remember what not being sluggish feels like, so you interpret your sluggishness as normalness. Pot can fool you into thinking a lot of things that are not true...
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 4:08am
via Android

Keep using that shit just show how much  of a dumb ass u r it destroys brain cells ,drug cartels kills people .

16 May
oh lord, yeah and the pharmaceutical companies aren't making BILLIONS off of the lies they tell us. ALSO, why does the US have patents on almost every medicinal procedure that involves the use of marijuana... can anyone say suppression. why? it's cheap, organic, zero side effects and oh yeah its cheap. legal weed=no more drug companies. bottom line, bad for business
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 4:16am
via iOS
Troll. Boring old ploy.

Do not feed the troll
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 8:16am
via Android

Dude....no lol all stoners try to look for reasons why smoking weed is good. It just is not at all and the more you do it, the more you will try to justify it.and the more you believe every thing that you only want to believe. Weed its pure sorcery described in revelations. Do not be deceived dear brother.

01 Sep
Amen! Way to call it for what it really is.
Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 1:09pm
via Android

working out & smoking weed is great motivation.. when your heart rate is up you get a better faster high, saves on weed dramatically and you want to keep going!! feels great but i only do this sometimes and yes smoking weed is different for everyone, some people really shouldn't smoke it, on the other hand lots of people smoke it to gain appetite, pain & stress relief or help sleeping. :)

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 1:59pm

Lol okay let me be serious, i've smoked for 6 years, havent been in trouble as i only smoke at home.. dont smoke outside where cops can grab you for that shit... I am a musician, when im high I am at my most creative side for some reason it makes me want to do stuff makes me wanna do things... I train then after training i smoke - getting high actually helps me with numbing muscle pain and any other pain..I think with certain people it makes them sluggish and brings people down. I study miusic in university.. passed all my first year and 2nd year.. I am progessing in life with my job. i own my own studio, i run my own studio and people pay me to hire out the studio etc.. recording fees etc.. Its not what im on.. Its what I do that makes the difference.. I know a guy that just sleeps all day and does NOTHING when hes high... his answer is ''Im high, cant be bothered''

Every individual is different - I mean maybe for some people it doesn't work with their body but with mine, i mean i've been training hard, i didnt get a body like that in my display pic by smokng and sleeping.. I do dress in a formal suit attire when working so please do not judge me like that. I appreciate your comment and im joking, i like everyone.

But the fact is EVERY individual is different, EVERYTHING we do is a consequence i know  - some consequences are different from others... Now if i smoke loads - I sleep.. But i dont get like that because when im high i just wanna do something else.. i dont wanna smoke anymore.

Image_thumb
102 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 2:03pm
via Android

Weed lowers your body sugar and that's why you get munchies. It doesn't help your metabolism. I use it for muscle pain sometimes but a cool dip or shower works better. Not all weed makes you sluggish...there are different kinds.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 2:55pm
via Android

Weed is the best, hands down. N e 1 who says all the negative crap about it,needs 2 lighten up. Since most of society drinks,n is know 2 kill,yet  it  is widely accepted.

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 2:58pm

Now dude, i love you. I fucking love you.

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 6:22pm
via iOS
I think the judging has to stop, especially when done according to the bible and preconceived ideas.

People against pot are allowed to be against it, but they need to be able to be objective about it instead of blindly hating. You think successful people don't smoke up? You think all that Fortune 500 head honchos ever take are vitamins? You are living in a bubble, time to bust it!

Look, pot is not for everyone, not everybody needs the same amount, not all pot is created equal, but when it comes to comparing to other things, well, guess what. You are using stuff at least as dangerous and morally reprehensible in your daily lives. Just because that other stuff (chemical cleaning products, carcinogens in plastics including baby bottles, emissions, microwaves, etc.) isn't illegal doesn't make it better. How about cigarettes? For having extensive experience with both pot and cigarettes, I can tell you cigarettes are a hundred times more damageable than pot, yet they are legal and can be bought even before you get to drinking age. Cigarettes are one of the reasons I have so much trouble working out. I stopped almost three months ago, but my lungs have still not recovered. I prefer a pot-smoking person to one who pollutes my air by driving everywhere, one who gets drunk and acts stupid and one who spends their days texting and can't make up a full sentence.

Pot is the same as any medication. It has great uses, but it can also work against you if not used properly. The problem in today's society is that pot is overly banalized. Too many people think it is entirely safe just because they see so many people using it. It is not safe and it should not be the be all end all of all your little troubles. But those who judge pot smokers have just judged every person who has ever been on antidepressants, and that is more than half the population of the planet.

Hello?!
01 Sep
You are the first person on this post that seems educated, too many people already have perconceiced notions about marijuana being bad and harmful, and the reason being that most people are truely uneducated about the usage and affects of marijuana on someones body. There are benifits and drawbacks to smoking it as there are with everything you do and marijuana is NOT for everyone, there are some people who shouldn't smoke just like there are some people who shouldn't drink because their body just cant handle it. I just think.that before anyone says something bad about anything that they...
01 Sep
Exactly!
01 Sep
Thanks, Anthony! My pet peeve in life is people who form an opinion on things they don't even know that well. ; )
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 9:22pm
via iOS
This is a true fact. I'm like 90% sure lol. And there is nothing wrong with smoking weed. Everything in moderation xoxo
Img952013082395004434_thumb
118 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 10:00pm
via Android

Hey guess what crystal meth boosts your metabolism too! Lol

01 Sep
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
May 9, 2016 7:24am

Weeds is not suitable for everybody. Some people overthink shit on weed and drive themself into depression. I am talking about daily users talking about. But some people can smoke everyday and hold a great job.

If in your case smoking does not help you to boost metabolism and thereby you are not able to lose weight then find out foods to boost metabolism.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 9, 2016 11:19am
via Android

Weed does not boost your metabolism it gets you high af and you over work your muscles and everything else and it can cause you to damage your body... and not in a good way like you hear in some workout routines where people say it is "damage day"

Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
May 13, 2016 5:48am
via Android

Firstly, I'm not really "for" out "against" weed. But as a medical doctor it would be wrong for me not to correct some of the misinformation on this forum. As a depressant I believe it is highly unlikely that marijuana would increase metabolism.

But even if it did - smoking anything is extremely bad for you. When anything is burned, polyaromatic hydrocarbons are formed, which are highly carcinogenic.

Furthermore, the latest evidence shows that smoking from bongs is worse for health than cigarette smoking, or smoking through a rizla with a filter. Mainly, because bubbling smoke through water provides no filtration whatsoever of the harmful chemicals in smoke.

In the UK our professional governing body state that whenever making medical comments online we must clearly state who we are and our serial number. Hence, I will close with this information.

Best wishes

Dr David Jonathan Jones,  GMC 7450956

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51