Hydroxycut slimming pills

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 4:35pm
via Android

Hi

Has anyone ever tried hydroxycut slimming pills? Do the work?

19 Aug
Basically it's a caffeine intake. With other stuff. Coffee will get the same effect just don't add sugar. Meal planning, and stating with x amount of cals will be what strips fat. I'm sure you know what coffee does.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 10:07pm
via Android

Slimming pills usually have side effects , you can easily regain the weight you've lost once you've cut it

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 3:29am
via Android

My sister has tried them. She stopped after two months and stopped working out. She kept dieting, but the fat % started coming back quick.

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 3:46am
via Android

Please stay away from short cuts.
The best fast loss exercise is to understand allowable portion sizes.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 7:47pm
via Android

What do you think about wrapping your body to lose weight?

19 Aug
I've never really thought about it. Does it work?
19 Aug
I haven't done it just want some feedback of what u guys think do you think it may work or not. ..
19 Aug
I'm not sure never tried it
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 7:49pm
via iOS
I tried them yrs ago and they made me RAGE!!! Seriously I was a mean and crazy person. Would avoid them
19 Aug
Funny you mention that. I've had alot to deal with in the last month and my head has been all over the place and I've been emotional and unusually short tempered
19 Aug
Yep!! I didn't like the way they made me act
Img952013082395004434_thumb
118 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 9:03pm
via Android

All it is, is a bunch of caffeine and other crap. It will raise your body temperature and speed up your heart rate. Alot of people get sick to the stomach and it can give you anxiety attacks. I would stay away from it if I were you.

19 Aug
I'm not major unfit but in the last month I've not trained at all and I was at the gym 5 days a week then at weekends I done 30 mins of either a run or weights with ab work too. I went to kilimanjaro and got ill and I've rested to much I was looking to use the slimming pills to help with energy levels and to help me get back toned. I am on holiday in Spain just now and I feel like a bloated puppet
19 Aug
I remember you asking about water weight before. The bloatedness can come from many things. High sodium intake alchohol consumption and the food your eating. Also you are in a different climate all will throw your body out of sink.
19 Aug
I've been drinking the green tea you said. In the morning and again at night. Also been taking a multi vitamin. I'm here with my son so don't drink. Also the food i watch what I eat I'm fussy and don't eat alot but I'm trying to learn to eat more am signed up for iron man next year and I can't swim so I've alot of hard work ahead of me lol
19 Aug
Wow good luck! Coffee and tea with caffeine in them will give you the same mental boost as pills will. Also you wont be getting all that other crap from the pills.
19 Aug
Thank you Daniel I'll keep drinking the green tea I may start drinking coffee before I workout lol
Img952013082395004434_thumb
118 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 9:40pm
via Android

I just realized something! Are you drinking enough water throughout the day. Your body will hold on to water if your not drinking enough.

19 Aug
I could drink more I have to admit my intake hasn't been great. Know how you said coffee will do the same thing is it black coffee? And how long before a workout would be okay?
19 Aug
Black coffee actually has less caffeine in it than regular roast coffees. Drink some about a half hour before workouts also what I do is eat a banana before. Great source of natural simple sugars for energy. On the water subject your cells can't flush toxins out properly if your dehydrated so up your water intake that should help you feel better throughout the day and might solve your water retention problem.
19 Aug
That's brilliant thank you so much ;-)
19 Aug
Any time Kara :) I love this app, doing what I love most helping people with fitness and health.
19 Aug
It's amazing its the best thing ever!!!!!!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 21, 2013 12:00am
via Android

Is protein water the same as a protein shake?

21 Aug
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 1:16pm
via iOS
I realize the same thing. More water less water retention!
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 1:23pm
via Android

I tried them and stopped after only a week. I was feeling very nauseous.

Just loose weight the old fashioned way, eat right and exersise. I wouldn't trust any of the pills out there, personally. They probably do more harm than good.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51