Why Am I Gaining Weight?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 4:03pm
via Android

I've lost 6lbs & today I've gained two. What am I doing wrong ? I eat no more than 1,200 calories & work out for about 20 min. Per day .

19 Aug
Follow your blood type and what your ment to eat according to your blood type. Thats how i lost heaps of weight and still going! That and excercise haha.
19 Aug
Okay I'll try thanks c:
Image_thumb
93 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 4:06pm
via iOS
Don't weigh yourself everyday.  Once a week is better so you don't freak yourself out cause it fluctuates.  Same time, morning before breakfast is best.  2 lbs of fat is the most you can lose each week, safely, so keep that on mind.  Track your measurements cause I think they are more important than the scale. You want to lose fat and gain muscle, not just lose weight.  If you want to lose weight last, cut off an arm or leg.  Haha.  Oh and have fun!
19 Aug
That's a good idea . I use noom to calculate my calories & stuff & it makes me weigh myself everyday . It only been this week since it seems that im gaining weight .
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 4:13pm
via iOS
It is your body set point it depends in the macros you eat every day and also water and the fluids also makes your weight change( just for the day). Try to weight your self before you have drank or eaten anything also set some definet macros ( carbs, proteins, fats) and keep tracking them .
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 10:40pm
via Android

Muscles wait 20% more than fat

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 6:16am
via iOS
Water weight and would check weight bi-weekly

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51