Really want a toned body

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 11:46pm
via Android

What's the beat excisize and the quickest

19 Aug
No such thing. Everything takes time to perfect. Its what suits your lifestyle, or change your lifestyle to what suits it! :) look through programs and pick ones that suit you.
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 1:08am
via Android

Don't forget patience!!

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 2:59am
via iOS
Regular exercise and eating healthy will work for you in the long run. Stay committed and don't expect it to happen overnight and forget about it happening quickly.
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 9:05pm
via Android

HITT

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 9:24pm
via iOS
It is not easy , u have to work hard for It, go check out sixpackshortcut on YouTube mile Chang is the best he has the best fat burning workouts and they are 8 min at most but really intense really you have to check him out
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 9:31pm
via iOS
Don't we all??? ;) 

You are a lot closer to a toned body than most of us, I still have to lose 30+ lbs before I will see any muscle definition. Be patient and just change things up to challenge your body...

Remember there are lots of us who would trade you places in a heart beat 
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 2:31pm
via Android

Ur almost there..  work

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 5:25pm
via iOS
Just think full body. It takes a lot of work and a lot of sacrifices. I was in the best shape of my life last summer.. Lmao over the winter due to long hours in hair school I got fat. I quit drinking and now work my but off. I work out run then bike. Next bike then swim. Next day I hit the heavy bag then do Hiit also I like to super set my workouts meaning no breaks it is a calorie ass kicker. Guys tend to think cardio will make them small but it doesn't it tones and helps build muscle as well. Girls think if they lift they will bulk that is a myth as well it has been proving using heavier weights burn fat twice as fast! Also have fun play basket ball. Volleyball softball fun ways to exersise. Eat smaller portions fuck crazy diets. Fill your plate with all the food groups snack on fruits nuts. The occasional ice cream splurge is fine! Every thing in life is good in moderation. Get some kick ass music and work your behind off! And have fun!!!
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 6:14pm
via Android

There is no best and quick,human body is perfect machine with many parts,you decide what will be,bad or good,nice or ugly...with healty food and lots of w.o.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51