Ideal diet

3 posts | Original | Recent

275950_100000148866265_1607178334_n_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 1:53pm
via Android

Hi,
cam anybdy help me with ideal diet plan to loose weight. Plz help me guys.

19 Aug
Avoid carbs, eat 2-3 good meals/Day. You Don't need more. No snacs, much vegies and water. Don't avoid meat or fat, it keeps your hunger away longer :)
19 Aug
And with cabs i mean bad carbs, not slow ones what you get when u eat greenies. No: rise, sugar, wheat, potatoes.
19 Aug
Try eating clean: avoid food that is processed (has more than five ingredients and/or has ingredients you can't pronounce or recognize). There's a multitude of websites online that will tell you everything you need to know about it
19 Aug
Thank u guys thank u
19 Aug
You can also use Lose it app or myfitnesspal app to track cals. You can eat what you want in moderation and within your cal range. I eat 6 times a day and lose weight. It also keeps your metabolism up the more often you eat. Try to stay away from anything that comes in a box or package, eat fresh fruits, veggies and lean meats. Brown rice, sweet potatoes, quinoa, and while wheat pasta are the best carbs
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 10:38am
via Android

try drinking two glasses of water one before and one after every meal!! that way when you eat you feel fuller faster and most of whats making you full is water!! HOPE I HELPED!! ;)

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 8:51am
via Android

Hii

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51