I need help losing 50 pounds in a month to two months

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 11:38pm
via iOS
I am moving in a month and I want to start a new life I am 12 and I am 160
23 Aug
Im not trying to be the barrier of bad news unless you can consume excatly 400cal per meal three meal a day and excersise real hard that's next to impossible I'll say lose ten or fifteen a month workout alot and eat green the faster you lose weight the quicker you'll gain but you can check out the 1200 cal a day plan.
23 Aug
Do u HAVE a kik?
24 Aug
What's a kik
24 Aug
Mattblake86
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 12:59am
via iOS
Matt,

Fifty pounds in two months may be too much to expect of yourself.  You didn't say how active you are, do you get much exercise? If yes, what kind?  Riding a bike would be good, and fun. Go on walks with friends, try to make them longer each week. Do you have access to a gym?  Consider cutting out foods with a lot of fat in it, such as fries or burgers, same with sugary things too. It takes time, patience, and dedication. Have you talked with your parents about trying to become healthier?  Sometimes they really can help.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 1:00am
via iOS
Hey I play hockey and I bike 4 miles everyday I a.so play soccer
23 Aug
Watch your daily food intake i no how you feel but you should research before you start
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 1:05am
via iOS
If that's true, then the missing part of the equation is what you eat. Healthy weight loss that is permanent involves exercise (30%), and what goes in your mouth (70%).  If you truly want to lose and keep off the pounds, you really need to improve what you eat.  More vegetables, grains, beans and fruit.  Be careful on the fruit, because there is a significant amount of sugar.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 1:06am
via iOS
Yes I have been kinda over feed in my childhood and was never ever concerned about weight or anythimpng like that
23 Aug
Hey matt! You are 160 and want to lise 50, so you want to be 110. How tall are you? You need to consider if that is a healthy weight range for you.
23 Aug
I am 5,2 so what do u think
23 Aug
I'm not completely sure because of your age. But for someone who is 5'2" with a medium frame an ideal weight is in the 118-128 range. There are calculators you can find in a search engine where you can enter accurate info to get the right results.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51