Hey

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 4:38pm
via Android

Hey Everyone I'm Nicia, I'm 19 years young. I'm currently about 220+ pds and I'm looking to lose 50-60 pounds!! Of course start small. But that is my target weight loss. If anyone has any advice or suggestions I'd love to hear from you!!!
Anything would be great!

26 Aug
Hi I'm dede i would love to help you
26 Aug
I'd love that! I was actually getting ready to do a work out!
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 9:44pm
via Android

What's you timescale, if you don't have one create one, it will keep you on track. Then calculate how many pounds a week you need to lose a week to achieve that weight loss by the end of the timescale. Make it realistic, eg 2lbs a week is common but only a guide. Weighing yourself weekly, no sooner will tell you if your on track or not, if not you need to look into why not and make bigger lifestyle changes

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 9:46pm
via Android

Thank you for that.
The first thing I'll do is figure out how to make a timescale then go from there. :-D

26 Aug
As a guide, 2lbs a week so 60/2, timescale 30 weeks
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 9:47pm
via Android

Hey

26 Aug
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 9:56pm
via Android

Hi Nicia,
I started at 96kg (213lb)  on January 9 2011. I'm currently 140, fit and happy and have been 140 since June last year. I followed weight watchers online. the basic science us real simple, eat less than you burn off. In my experience, it is about 86% eating less and 14% working out. So, work out how to eat clean and in the right portions and you are mostly there. Do strength and resistance work to tone up and feel strong and in control. You have done a smart and amazing thing by getting up off your backside and starting, all you need to do now is keep going no matter what :-)  all the best, Peta

26 Aug
Thank you Soo much Peta!!! And congrats to you!!! That's amazing!!! I know you look amazing. Thanks so much for the positive feedback, and I will try my best but I'll keep updating my profile:-) thanks again Peta

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51