Any hints for losing weight?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 12:13am
via Android

I need to lose weight and gain endurance and muscle. Any ideas?

27 Aug
Drink alot water
27 Aug
Cut out junk foods ( especially chips snd soft drinks )on a regular basis. Only as a treat on the weekend in a reasonble amount. Also you need to add exercise to your lifestyle. Cardio and weight training if possible.These things have worked for me. I lost 25 lbs by doing this. Good luck!
10 Sep
Eat a healthy balanced diet, high protien, minimal carbs, low gi foods, and eat regularly. Weight training is so good for weight loss to! The more lean muscle the more fat the body burns, even at rest. Cardio is definitely important, but you will benefit more from shoter high intensity sessions - HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) Google it/ Youtube is also great. ... do your research or if you have the money get a PT once a week to help educate you and keep you on track :)
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 12:22am
via iOS
I use my myfitnesspal. It helps me keep track of how I eat. It is tedious to put in your meals for the day but it made me realize how much I really ate prior to starting myfitnesspal.
27 Aug
I've tried to use calorie-counters and food trackers but sometimes I have a problem remembering what I ate.
10 Sep
In that case you should have a note....write down as soon as you eat somthing!!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 1:08am
via Android

You should do intense workout 5 or 31 minutes

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 2:05am
via Android

commitment and proper diet

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 9:41am
via Android

For some reason, eating smaller meals and getting more exercise has not helped me lose very much weight.

29 Aug
Also du brauchst eigentlich nur eine negative Kalorienbilanz und schon nimmst du zu 100% ab. Myfitnesspal hilft dir da sehr weiter. Mit einem ausgewogenem Training unterstützt du das abnehmen auch noch und formst damit deinen Körper. Falls du Hilfe brauchst, meld dich einfach.
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Sep 10, 2013 10:40am
via Android

Why dont u try cardio with fat free meals and  more water... cardio will help u.....

10 Sep
If its ur begining then u should emphasise on moderate work outs than intence.... try cardio to build endurance....
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Sep 10, 2013 11:04am
via Android

Cardio never failed me. Try walking, jogging, running, dancing, or something you love to do that increases your heart rate. Take it one day at a time. And go farther the next day. This will help build your endurance as well as lose weight really fast. Also dont forget to eat clean, avoid greasy and fatty food, lots of water, and plenty of sleep and rest. Stay motivated! Best of luck.

11 Sep
Steak is ok right?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51