How can i lose 5 pounds in 3 weeks?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 3:54pm
via iOS
I really need to lose 5 pounds in three weeks but i dont know how!Any advice? (Healthy)
27 Aug
If you cut of wheat for most of the week and leave one or two meals you shoyld see quite a difference and drink more water your suppose to dribk half of your weight in water so if you don't already
27 Aug
*should (oz. That is like if your 120 drink at least &60 oz a day) and keep the junk food away think how bad do you want it
03 Sep
I drink a lot of water but I have a very BIG problem with sugar - it's like cigarets to other people I can't live a day without it!!!!(Mostly chocolate stuff)
03 Sep
I drink 3,5 l a day
Image_thumb
145 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 4:47pm
via Android

Exercise at least every other day for 30 minutes and make 90% of what you eat each day fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and whole grain while the other 10% is meat and sugar :) it helped me. I hope it helps you!

27 Aug
Make sure you don't starve yourself though because that won't help anything. I did that but not on purpose because I just want hungry sometimes and I didn't lose any weight. Ex: some days I ate two little meals and exercised a lot and lost nothing
27 Aug
Wasn't*

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51