How can i lose 5 pounds in 3 weeks?

2 posts | Original | Recent
 
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 3:54pm
via iOS
I really need to lose 5 pounds in three weeks but i dont know how!Any advice? (Healthy)
27 Aug
If you cut of wheat for most of the week and leave one or two meals you shoyld see quite a difference and drink more water your suppose to dribk half of your weight in water so if you don't already
27 Aug
*should (oz. That is like if your 120 drink at least &60 oz a day) and keep the junk food away think how bad do you want it
03 Sep
I drink a lot of water but I have a very BIG problem with sugar - it's like cigarets to other people I can't live a day without it!!!!(Mostly chocolate stuff)
03 Sep
I drink 3,5 l a day
Image_thumb
143 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 4:47pm
via Android

Exercise at least every other day for 30 minutes and make 90% of what you eat each day fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and whole grain while the other 10% is meat and sugar :) it helped me. I hope it helps you!

27 Aug
Make sure you don't starve yourself though because that won't help anything. I did that but not on purpose because I just want hungry sometimes and I didn't lose any weight. Ex: some days I ate two little meals and exercised a lot and lost nothing
27 Aug
Wasn't*
Reply


Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51


Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,273 topics, 38,251 posts

Motivation & Support

8,517 topics, 41,714 posts

App Updates

33 topics, 80 posts

Ask the Pros

739 topics, 1,878 posts

Workouts and Programs

2,910 topics, 12,158 posts

Trainer Tools

16 topics, 46 posts

Featured Training Programs

Weight Loss 2

Weight Loss 2

Moderate Time 4 Weeks
Scientific 7x7

Scientific 7x7

Intense Time 2 Weeks
Abdominal Foundation I

Abdominal Foundation I

Casual Time 3 Weeks
Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up

Moderate Time 2 Weeks
Functional Fitness 1.0

Functional Fitness 1.0

Casual Time 3 Weeks
At-Home Bootcamp

At-Home Bootcamp

Moderate Time 4 Weeks

Featured Workouts

Dumbbell Heaven

Dumbbell Heaven

Casual Ic_time_32x32 25 mins  
Upper Body   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Dumbbell, Bench
Core Killer

Core Killer

Intense Ic_time_32x32 21 mins  
Core  
Full Body Bells

Full Body Bells

Moderate Ic_time_32x32 20 mins  
Full Body   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Kettlebell
Kettlebell Core

Kettlebell Core

Moderate Ic_time_32x32 11 mins  
Full Body   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Kettlebell, Dumbbell, Box or Step
Baby Got Back

Baby Got Back

Casual Ic_time_32x32 27 mins  
Legs   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Dumbbell
Core Capacity

Core Capacity

Casual Ic_time_32x32 55 mins  
Core