Am I fat?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 10:27pm
via iOS
Long story short.
I want that perfect body but I don't know of I need to work harder or if the way I am is fine?
If I do need to work harder, how long will it take for me to get to the goal.

Honesty would be appreciated
29 Aug
If that is ur pic you are far from fat......
29 Aug
You should work on your confidence. You are beautiful.
30 Aug
Nice body
30 Aug
Look in nice and perfect shape
30 Aug
From what i can see u look pretty damn good so stop worrying
Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 10:29pm
via Android

Can't look at you,but you seem ok keep up the good work.

30 Aug
You look nice!!
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 10:47pm
via iOS
I see you a perfec
29 Aug
Like to be perfect
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 10:56pm
via Android

You look preety good to me,  dont look fat at all

Image_thumb
147 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 10:59pm
via iOS
Not fat from what I can see. You look to be in pretty good shape.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 12:54am
via iOS
:o
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 1:25am
via Android

Ummm...no. silly

Image_thumb
952 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 1:35am
via Android

Are you really going to be satisfied with answers from people you don't know, who can't see you irl and can barely see you in a tiny pic? I doubt it.
From the look of that tiny pic you are beautiful, but you don't know me. Just the fact that you look as slim as you do and are asking strangers to reassure you makes me think you are dangerously close to having severe body image issues. (but then again, if you're a female WITHOUT body image issues in todays society you are an exception)
I think what you need to work on, more than your body, is your mind.

Your body is a tool, to take you through life, and the ultimate fitness goal is a unification of body and mind to be able to live comfortably and well.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 2:19am
via iOS
Perfect? There is no such thing as perfect. We all have different ideas to what perfect is! No one is right. No one is wrong. It's why you shouldn't be relying on what other people say so much as what you think of yourself. Hard truth is YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYBODY. So why on earth bother? The only one you should be trying to please is yourself. You should be working out and trying to look better for YOU and absolutely no one else. Not one mind works the same. It comes close but never exact. Look at yourself, you are in a position where heavier girls could dream of being or looking like. Heck they might even be using your body as a goal and inspiration to them! No ones perfect. But we are all born perfectly imperfect and that's what we have to learn to love. Your beautiful. Rather you where 100 pounds heavier or skinnier, you are beautiful just the way you are. Don't change for anyone else. Do it for yourself ok?
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 30, 2013 2:23am
via Android

No you are not fat

274389_100000463099241_292178392_n_thumb
1 Post
Aug 30, 2013 2:28am
via Android

Really?  Your question shouldn't even be a topic!  For real!  I have 3 children and if my body pic where up here you wouldn't even be asking that question! 

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 4:01am
via Android

Unless your really trying to tone yourself out, ur fine

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51