Help!!

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 30, 2013 7:30am
via Android

Hey guys! Ive been eating super clean and going to the gym almost every day and its hard to stay motivated when im not seeing results. Would love some really good workouts to lose my stomach ! Thanks

30 Aug
What is your gym workout?
30 Aug
What kid of workouts are you doing?
30 Aug
Do some intense ab workouts and run too?
30 Aug
I think u need me for help.:-)
30 Aug
Just keep going on, u will get positive result
Aug 30, 2013 7:48am
via Android

Its hard to be motivated when not seeing results.. keel doing what u are doing.. in time you'll see results don't get discouraged..

30 Aug
Thanks!
30 Aug
How long have you been going. Because usually u start seeing results in a 4-6 weeks..
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 7:55am
via Android

Keep up the good work! The mid section is the hardest part of the body to burn fat from. You are doing great. Have u tried the fat burning belt along with your exercise?

30 Aug
No I havent does it actually help? So frusterating I want this weight gone now or at least I wanna start noticing something
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 8:38am
via Android

It works using it consistently during your workouts. Its simple as a lot of crunches everyday. Don't forget the perseverance! That never fails.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 8:50am
via Android

Just keep at it and keep switching the workouts you do to shock the body

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 11:52am
via Android

Describe a typical gym routine your doing and a days nutrition, might be able to answer the question easier with these answers. However, perseverance and patience are very important

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 30, 2013 12:00pm
via iOS
Belly fat is stubborn. It's the first on and the last off. Keep the workouts going and take a closer look at what you're eating. Abs are made in the kitchen :) u got this!!
Image_thumb
392 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 12:25pm
via Android

Keep doing cardio

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 3:38pm
via Android

If you cant see results then try to  change your w.o. program or go harder,generally results comes after 2 months,have that in mind,dont quit! There is no w.o. for losing stomach fat,you cant isolate one part of body,cause human body reduces fat equally in arms,legs and stomach! Train hard,reduce your calories daily intake,and hit lots of cardio...you ll succeed... ;)

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 4:55am
via iOS
Yup, watch what and how much you eat. If after losing a few grams of fat you eat that fat again, you will not be seeing results. And it does take some time.

You sound like you don't particularly enjoy working out. I don't know if you like dancing, but dancing is great cardio and the most fun you can have working out. Go out to clubs and/or get a Wii gaming system and Just Dance games. You might also want to try Wii Sports with a balance board, most people who use this method report fun and progress.

And don't give up. You've come this far, it would be a shame to abandon now. It gets better.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51