For everyone who want to lose weight,body fat,and tone up!!!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 8:32pm
via Android

Body fat here,body fat there. I see that body fat is hot theme on forums,actually enemy No1. So there is some facts about that,we need body fat for our life,body use fat for energy,also excess of proteins,carbs,and fats saves as body fat and if we take more of that all than we use, after some processes we see it on our stomach,legs,chest and so on...In short body fat decides whether our muscles to see more or less.So who wants to reduce body fat,tone up yourself,have nice abs,lose stomach...must:
1. Train hard and eat clean
2. Lead body in good condition
3. Calculate daily intake of calories
4. Calculate how much calories you spend in one day
5. You must achieve calorie deficit
6. Dont shock your body,reduce your calories intake by short steps,10,20,30% week after week
7. Hit lots of cardio
In short,when you calculate calories daily intake,next day cut 200 calories,then next 300 and so on,let about 500(for women) and 1000(for men) be max,listen your body,and increase proteins intake cause proteins protect you from losing muscle. With hard and proper training you can lose 3-5 kg of pure fat for month or 2 and look nice... Any more questions,about anything...there or inbox....and dont forget,go hard or go home ;))))

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 9:45pm
via Android

Wow I like that.I'm trying too loose weight I got a killah shape but I'm wanting too tone it an drop a few pounds.thanx a lot u really helped

30 Aug
I like that! That is my goal.
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 4:00am
via Android

I weigh about 85 pounds now I want to get to 70 and I want abs

31 Aug
Tf i hope you like 3'11 then
31 Aug
85 pounds??????
01 Sep
Wow!! #Jealous!!
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 9:59am
via Android

Just follow the rules,after just 1 month you will see the results...I guarantee!!

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 11:08am

What? 85 pounds.. im 123lbs and have 9% body fat. Im 5ft 8

You must be like 5ft...85lbs is small. I can bench press your weight 15 times.. are you sure you want to be 70?

31 Aug
Do you have to be vegan to get a flat nice stomach since meat stays in the gut longer?
Icon_missing_thumb
75 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 4:19pm
via Android

Do you have to be vegan since meat stays in the gut longer?

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 31, 2013 4:26pm
via Android

You don't have to be, but you would have to eat way smaller amounts... try vegetarian, it's less drastic than vegan. At least then you can get proteins from milk and yolk free eggs and such.

31 Aug
Oh, I meant that to be a reply to Ana. Haha

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51