How do I get a smaller tummy FAST!!?

2 posts | Original | Recent
9 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 12:06am
via iOS
Im very self conscious about my stomach and would like to have a flat stomach, how do I achieve this very quick??
31 Aug
Water only. Work your abs, fat that's over muscle burns more easily (working your abs will build ur muscle. U cannot target fat loss!) Eat a low calorie diet, around 1200-1500 a day depends on how active u are. Burn more calories than you take in. Cardio is good way to do this.
160 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 12:49am
via iOS
Just plain old cardio. If you are not used to it, start with several shorter workouts per day. It will be easier to stay motivated. Try to eat healthy, but don't cut your calories unless you overeat. You will start burning calories you didn't burn before, so you don't want your body constantly asking for more fuel and have cravings.

At the same time, target your abs besides cardio. Don't start by the intense workouts, go with the moderate ones.

Several short cardio sessions per day with three half hour ab sessions per week and a little bit of effort in limiting your fat intake should get you there.

Just be conscious at all times what your goal is and act accordingly. Walk up that escalator instead of waiting to be hauled up. Dance with your hips. If you are bored, go for walks instead of zapping.

Try to burn a little more calories than what you take in. Not a lot more, just a little more. Otherwise, you will be tired and will not do your workouts. Start the day eating, not working out. Digest a little and then you can work out.
31 Aug
Thanks you SO much it mean a lot!!
31 Aug
I should add that your brain consumes about 1300 calories per day, so you should obviously only burn about 700 calories if you want to burn all your calories (assuming you eat 2000 calories per day).

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51