Itworks bodywraps!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 3:46pm
via iOS
Hey everyone,
I'm new here and excited!
Just wanted to let you guys know I do body wraps and they are amazing, after a workout they tighten, tone and firm you 2x as fast! Also helps you loose inches! Let me know if anyone is interested in more info. :)
STEPHRODRIGUEZ.myitworks.com
31 Aug
I am!
31 Aug
Hi i m also new one here so plz help me and add me on fb on mjstar001@gmail.com
31 Aug
Awesome I sure will :) And NORA . Is there messaging on here? Lol if so , go ahead and message me and I'll send you information :)
31 Aug
Do u account on fb ?
31 Aug
Do u have account on fb ??
Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 31, 2013 4:24pm
via Android

Body wraps?  I need to tone up a lot I have lost the weight but I don't feel comfortable naked because of the way my skin is lose.

31 Aug
Yes they're body wraps and exactly for that , especially if we have that "mommy tummy" I know I did after I had my son , they help for stretch marks as well, they don't hurt, you don't sweat and just drink plenty of water :) they will deff tighten up that skin for you.
31 Aug
thank you
31 Aug
Where would I get one? It took me a ling time to lose the weight tho. My son is 7
31 Aug
Where are you located? I'm in utah but I always send them out to ppl all over :)! Your welcome,
31 Aug
Southern Michigan
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 8:03pm
via Android

I would love to try them if they went so high..

31 Aug
Weren't*
Image_thumb
94 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 9:25pm
via Android

I am skeptical of these..but to each their own .

31 Aug
Have you tried them :) Itworks body wraps?
31 Aug
Yes they work temporarily, but not a permanent fix. Would be good for those who want to fit into that special outfit for a night. But spanx would do the same thing. But that is just my opinion..
31 Aug
Also the rules say no solicitation...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51