Gluten Free Diet

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 4:29pm
via Android

What is the problem? Who is this diet really for?

02 Sep
I've been gluten abd dairy free for over a year now, its tough at first but being that I can totally feel the difference I stuck with it and I feel 100% better.
04 Sep
Gluten free is mostly for people who are allergic to wheat because it has to wheat but people who are not allergic to wheat still use the diet because most people sy they feel more energized and more healthy when they are on it
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 3:55am
via Android

Do you eat any type of meat

Image_thumb
221 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 3:58am
via Android

what difference do u feel stay? I've wondered wt a gluten free diet does also

10 Sep
For me personally I would get really bad headaches with everything I ate, not to mention the stomach pains!! When I started my gluten and dairy free diet it was a 60 day challange which you can look up on google. Within the first week I felt it, I had more enery, my headaches decreased and no more stomach issues so I stuck with it.
10 Sep
wow it worked well for u, that's great
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 10, 2013 1:49pm
via Android

I have talked to people who want to cleans. Most say it's been very effective for them. Then the people like me who have no choice. I did go wheat free so I found my way around having to give upon dairy and protein. I do see the results every 90 to 120 days. My appetite changes and I lose weight. Sometimes it does work the other way around.

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 10, 2013 2:02pm
via Android

Some Great Effects of Gluten Free Diet
1. Energy
2. Weight Loss
3. Healthier Digestion
4. Less Headaches
5. Pickier Shopper
6. More Concerned
7. Less Pain

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Sep 10, 2013 2:43pm
via iOS
Whats gluten
11 Sep
wheat, barley, rye,
11 Sep
MSG-Monosodium Glutamate
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 2:52am
via Android

Doing some research on Gluten Free products. FDA approved more gluten free products. How many people know that those products are now on a percentage? I was taught it's gluten or it's not.... now the FDA says it can be 80% gluten free. What is that?  

11 Sep
Yea thats the hardest part of going gluten free there are so many little things you have look for on the label. It may say gluten free but it can have an ingredient that still is made with part gluten such as caramel coloring in products.
11 Sep
I read about this, it means that the product isn't entirely gluten free but it is gluten free enough for people with Celiacs to eat and easily digest.
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 2:53am
via Android

Allergy to wheat

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 2:23pm
via Android

The reason the gluten free diet is so popular now isn't because more people are developing Celiacs it's because more people are realizing they have it. Wheat is difficult for anyone to digest just like the combination of meat and cheese. It stresses your body and too much can cause your body to become sensitive to it, then allergic to it and the allergy can be as simple as getting sick to going into anaphylactic shock. A low gluten diet is always smart. Beware of not only wheat, barley, rye or enriched flour in products but also anything with MSG-Monosodium Glutamate.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 12, 2013 1:16pm
via Android

Meat doesn't typically have gluten except for sausages and salamis at times and now a days it's on the ingredients list or says 'glutin free' on the package as well. They use it as a thickener additive.

12 Sep
You should check anything you pick up to eat, if choose to live gunmen free
12 Sep
Sorry, *gluten free. Some foods you wouldn't expect to have MSG do
487806_10151418404509182_1457882953_n_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 3:02pm
via Android

I would recommend this to anyone my wife is coeliac and I follow a gluten free plan , everything i eat taste so much better and tastier than other foods. I also work outside on the road s and didn't think I would get enough energy from the diet but is more than ample , If you had gluten free fish and chips made in home you will want it all the time and never return to a chippy!!

275147_1112133173_6347896_n_thumb
1 Post
Sep 13, 2013 3:43am
via Android

General Mills is huge on gluten free. If you go on their web site u can find alot of gluten free recipes. Im sure other companys do too but I know theyve been at the forefront of gluten free foods.

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Feb 24, 2014 12:12am
via Android

Does anyone have any gluten free recipes they would like to share? Are there some favorite gluten free products they would like to share for others to try?

Image_thumb
88 Posts
Feb 24, 2014 5:41pm
via Android

Sound like you are doing really good with your diet and workouts

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51