Love handles. Help

3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 2:38pm
via Android

Great excercises that help get rid of stubborn love handles. ?

16 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 4:44pm
via iOS
160 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 6:36pm
via iOS
As people here say at least once every day, when it comes to burning fat, you can't target the area you want to shed fat from. All of your body will lose fat at the same time. And the way to achieve it is cardio.

Running is great, but it requires a place to run and does have a fair amount of impact on joints. I would leave running to lighter people like me, it might have some risks for heavier people if not done right. Biking is about the same but with impact next to none. Swimming is great, too. Even just walking works great if you do it at a fairly brisk pace. The latter is what I do and it feels great.

Any activity that you can do at a steady pace and boosts your heart rate is great. Many of those activities are also fun, like kayaking and sex. 

Once you have melted the fat, you will see the muscle underneath. If it is not toned enough for you, then you can start targeting areas you want to tone by switching to bodyweight exercises a few times a week. But that is at least a couple of months away, so focus on cardio first.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51