Healthy drinks????

26 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 7:51pm
via Android

Any healthy teas? Or shakes that taste great

05 Sep
All Whey protein chocolate powder is awesome for flavor in my opinion. I'm drinking it right now haha
05 Sep
Take two bananas 5-8 strawberries 5 ice cubes and a blender fill it up scout half way with mango or apple juice. Really good smoothy
08 Sep
Green tea is really good for you :) but idk if you'll like the taste if it plain :/ most people add milk and sugar but I like it plain it wakes you up and makes you very energetic so its great for exercising :)
09 Sep
Do smoothies with fruit- delicious and healthy :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 5, 2013 8:10pm
via Android

Hi ik some. Text me 315 577 2280

06 Sep
I'm pretty sure this dude doesn't really wanna give you tips on healthy drinks lol... I could be wrong but I'm usually like 99.9% right all of the time. Just ask any of my ex bfs lol.
06 Sep
I think meg is right :-)
10 Sep
Be careful with the creepy guys lol you should try a strawberry green tea drink it taste good and give you energy
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 5, 2013 8:21pm
via Android

Check out my website, mattscupofjoe.OrganoGold.com

05 Sep
u can drink cinnamon its sweet and healthy
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 8:47pm
via Android

Lipton makes a good white tea infused with peach and mango. I hear white tea is good for the skin. I also drink Lipton's green tea with a little bit of honey but they have the tea in many delicious sounding flavors. Green tea slightly boosts metabolism. Btw, they all pretty much have antioxidants in them which is never bad. If you go to a tea shop like Lupicia or Teavana, they have great oolong tea in flavors like melon and pineapple but those are more expensive. In short, Lipton infused white and green teas are good and I recommend them :)

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 1:36am
via iOS
Water (obvi haha), Polar seltzer water (they come in a bunch of flavors and they're all 0cal), and coconut water is also super healthy for you :) And if you don't like plain water for whatever reason add tons of ice cubes to make it cold and then add either some lemon, lime, or cucumber (I know kinda weird but surprisingly tastes wicked refreshing). Idk if you know this but the colder your water is the more cals you burn because your body has to warm it up to your natural temp. So thats def a plus. I hope this helps! I'm prob the most annoying chick on this site cuz I write essays blabbing about useless shit lol So I'm sorry in advance! xoxo
06 Sep
Oh and one more thing and then I'll leave you alone I promise haha! But green tea is like one of the best things you can drink next to water. It has like a million awesome benefits and my personal fav is that it helps boost your metabolism and loose weight :)
30 Nov
Hey I have seen a lot of your pictures and posts and it's great seeing people who take such good care of their body. :)
23 Dec
Write as long as u want...ur not annoying at all and y would u thnk wat u say is annoying?? Seems to me ur advice was good I've never read anything and thought anyone was annoying...including u.. good advice!! Tho I hate water...ill try th cucumber thing
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 1:39am
via Android

Creatine (;

23 Dec
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 5:04am
via Android

I had to quit green tea as it made my joints hurt, does that for some ppl, I read... So now white tea is a good healthy tea. A splash of lemon juice... Ice... Very nice

Icon_missing_thumb
11 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 5:09am
via Android

Try body fuel for increasing oxygen combustion and increasing your performance

08 Sep
Catniss do u use whatsapp
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 11:59am
via iOS
You can try this as well: 
1) a banana 
2) a scoop of peanut butter
3) milk
4) honey
5) vanilla powder "not required"
Cheers
Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 12:05am
via Android

Stick some fruits in water. That's healthy and tasty :) the longer they sit the more flavor. If you are feeling crazy you could even add some tea to the mix

23 Dec
Freeze the fruit and use it as ice cubes :-)
23 Dec
Yes :) that is what I do
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 7:11am
via Android

Green Tea is amazing!! I drink it every morning and that, doing daily exercise, and having a healthy diet with smaller meals I have lost 6lbs since late october. I personally love pomogranate green tea by itself. Just perff. ♡

Image_thumb
278 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 3:38pm
via Android

Wheat grass shots

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 3:53pm
via iOS
Jack daniels
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 3:54pm
via iOS
Vodka is really good for your liver
24 Dec
Lies! Haha I wish it was though. I would put vodka in everything :)
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 10:43am
via iOS
Avocado vanilla protein
High in essential fat/protein 
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 10:53am
via iOS
Try home made smoothies
Freshly extracted apple juice combined with mixed nuts mixed fruit and live yoghurt

The benefit of this smoothie are
Loaded with zinc. Seleni,essential fat,protein and calcium 
Raisins are rich in natural sugars and vitamins and the live yoghurt will help replace friendly bacteria in the gut and slow the absorption of sugars in the blood stream
Also contains vitamins
A,B1,B2,B6 and C
Beta-carotene,iron, magnesium,potassium,

2 apples ( royal gala r the best )
1 small handful almonds ( soaked Overnite )
1 small handful of Brazil nuts
1 small handful of cashew nuts
1 small handful of raisins 
1 small handful mixed frozen fruit 
2 tbsp low fat live yogurt
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 5:21am
via Android

Milk is the best healthy drink in the world

26 Dec
Not for most humans, actually, around 75% are mildly to severely lactose intolerant.
09 Sep
And it's extremely high in sugar...
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 7:07am
via iOS
Green tea,coconut water
Avocado spinach protein smoothie
28 Dec
One more kinda is Make a lemon syrup with sugar and pour in to hot water and add Little Rock salt. It is digestive and help in reducing the fat
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 11:48pm
via Android

Water is obviously the best, but tea is very good, coffee minus all the sugary additions has some benifits. Google protein shake recipes and a ton of good ideas will pop up. Just be careful of adding too many things, you'd be surprised how fast the calories add up.

Head_thumb
24 Posts
Sep 9, 2014 12:04am
via Android

I'm a fan of plain organic teas. I favor greens and pu'erh, but if you want sweet, how about a fruity tisane(herbal tea)? I have a black currant tisane from Divinitea that's very good, and I remember an apple harvest one they come out with around this time if year that was great. Lots and lots of delicious tea options.

I make fruit smoothies occasionally as well. Most people would use yogurt and fruit. I have dairy issues so sub in tofu instead of the yogurt.

19051_276768871820_5397334_n_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 9, 2014 12:08am
via Android

I like vitamin water zero (lemonade)...No sugar/aspertame, Tastes good...But some times hard for me to find

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Sep 9, 2014 12:49am
via Android

Cinammon milkshake its good and healthy

10 Sep
That sounds interesting. What all do you put in a cinnamon milkshake?
02 Oct
2 medium ripe bananas (sliced) 1 cup of skim milk or plain non fat yogurt 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
Image_thumb
171 Posts
Sep 9, 2014 3:42am
via Android

I really like rooibos tea, both the regular and green kind. I just sweeten it with stevia.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 9, 2014 4:33am
via Android

Hi...i make my own fruit smoothies and protein shakes.
Protein shake: 1 banana, 1cup of soy milk,  1tsp of pecans, 1tsp of walnuts, 1oz of spinach,  1tbs of cottage cheese or greek cheese and .5 oz  of your choice of berries. It's really good and keeps u full.
Fruit smoothie: 1cup of soy milk; 1oz of berries (your choice of), 1banana,1 leaf of kale, and 1oz of spinach. 
These are my healthy choices. Lol dont judge me!

09 Sep
And of course you blend both of these to make a liquidity consistency
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 9, 2014 1:04pm
via Android

For me a nice iced green tea is so refreshing even after work-out.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51