How do i get strong

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 2:56am
via Android

Hey im makyna and i am 14 years old i need to get stronger because i cant even win a thumb wrestle anymore do you guys have any ides for a weakling ( that is the gemini sign it stands for me!!!!)
2 Min Elbow Plank Challenge

06 Sep
Hai dear .. Eat Eggwhite n banana milk shaik ..
07 Sep
Hi I'm 14 years old too... I lift some here and there i can lift over 150...I work a lot where I pick up heavy stuff. But I don't lift all the time and pretty strong I love being strong and I wish we had a gym around.. But anyway start off slow and then work your away up do some push ups if I were you I would start with wall push-ups then girl push ups the just push ups!(:
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 3:04am
via Android

Just about everyone starts where you are.   I graduated college weighing only 142lbs for 5'9'' male.   Started lifting weights in a power lifter gym where guys wanted to be a strong as possible but not big.    I copied them, and now I'm stronger than many guys over 200lbs.  Being a 14yo female, there are some basic exercises you can do at home.   Watch videos on variations of pushups, pullups and get yourself power bands in any sporting goods place (around $15).    This will get you started.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 6, 2013 3:08am
via Android

dnt wry

48985_100000916268876_3408_n_thumb
1 Post
Sep 6, 2013 3:32am
via Android

The protein drinks will help as long as you do the exercises regularly.
Basic streches to warm up, say 10-15 min straight then basic strength building exercises.  3 sets of 10 each. Pushups,  sit-ups chin-ups, squats and any running or biking.
I know it sounds like alot... it is, at first. So START OUT SLOW! If you hurt take a break.
It won't happen over knight but if you stay with it and build your way up you will be stronger before you know it. Good luck.

06 Sep
Starting out slow is sound advice. It also helps with keeping motivated and getting used to your new regimen and changing body.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51