What kind of foods are..

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Sep 7, 2013 7:00pm
via Android

What kind of foods are super easy to digest and good for you? I went on Web MD and honestly, the foods they advised are the opposite for me lol. (i been trying it and it not working) and what are some successful diets that you guys are still doing even today?

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Sep 7, 2013 8:23pm
via iOS
I like a paleo style diet (tweaked to fit my personal needs). I find it easy to follow and it's easy to make tasty foods out of it.

But resently I got into this power lifting stuff, so now i'm more on a eat everything diet :P
07 Sep
What's a paleo diet
08 Sep
Google it -.-
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 1:38am
via iOS
Have you heard of shakeology?
11 Sep
No whatis it. And don't tell me to Google it please lol because i won't.
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 4:06am
via Android

The diet that works best for me is a low carb high proteinĀ  To lose fat I went to 1800 calories went from 153 to123 in 2 months now up to 2400 calories and doing more weight less cardio up to 130 now but gain muscle not fat

11 Sep
Im on the same diet right now but im eating no carbs not low carbs and im drinking 6l of water per day I lost 3% of body fat in 2 weeks
11 Sep
That is an amazing difference I'm going to try that
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 4:08am
via Android

The Palo diet is base on caveman ate no carbs fresh food only

Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 8:23am
I am a vegetarian, have been for a long time now too. My diet may be strict and all but I eat many fruits and vegetables along with whole grains and wheat. As well as taking Vitamins and a supplement, to replace essentials that are absent due to my life style. Even cutting down on sugar/caffine beverages, especially pop. Better yet quit it all together! And those are only two simple possibilities within many other options! Every little bit will count in the end.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 2:06pm
via Android

Anything with wheat is difficult for the body to digest. Meat and cheese eaten together also puts a stress on your body. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest because they're mostly water based. Liquids do not stress out your body while digesting. I wouldn't recommend diets, just eat clean. Watch your portions and what time you eat.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51